carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Essence Group Holdings Corporation is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Essence Group Holdings Corporation is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Member Service Training Specialist-1 Companies Essence Group Holdings Corporation in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 throughout St. Louis, MO begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Member Service Training Specialist-1 Companies Essence Group Holdings Corporation in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in St. Louis, MO. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Member Service Training Specialist-1 Companies Essence Group Holdings Corporation in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 January 2018 in St. Louis, MO below..
Member Service Training Specialist-1Company Essence Group Holdings Corporation
Location St. Louis, MO
Update 5 Day ago
Position: Member Service Training Specialist-1
Position Summary: The Health Plan Training Specialist will be responsible for delivery and evaluation of comprehensive training programs for a focused area within health plan operations. The Specialist will develop training materials, administer training programs, evaluate effectiveness of training against program objectives and collaborate with the business and management to recommend improvements.
Job Description: Role and Responsibility
- Develop and implement targeted training solutions in support of business objectives
- Participate in various requirements sessions with internal and external stakeholders and convert business / functional requirements into training solutions
- Deliver curriculum for new hire onboarding and recurrent team training
- Support and lead the end-to-end preparation through evaluation of classroom activities
- Ensure training materials are accurate and current
- Provide optimal training environments that afford hands-on exercises and use-case scenarios
- Provide ongoing maintenance and administration of our Learning Management System and department intranet to ensure employees always have the most current offerings available
- Ensure organizational compliance with federal, state, and accreditation standards by developing, implementing, and maintaining compliant processes
Experience, Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of internal and/or external training experience, including virtual platform training delivery
- Successful classroom management, including an engaging delivery, meeting learning objectives, effectively handling distractions, and embracing teachable moments
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; ability to communicate succinctly and effectively across all levels of the organization
- Solid leadership abilities; accomplished at inspiring and motivating others to perform well; readily solicits and accepts feedback from others and is able to build an effective culture
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong public speaking skills with the ability to engage learners throughout trainings and learning opportunities
- Ability to design, develop and deliver training aligned with business goals and initiatives to drive results in a performance based learning culture
- Ability to manage and adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
In addition to competitive salaries, challenging work assignments, and developmental opportunities, Lumeris offers employees a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off (PTO), matching 401K, and tuition assistance.
For more information on Lumeris careers and to apply for positions, please check out our web site: www.lumeris.com/careers
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from Lumeris, follow us on Twitter: @LumerisJobs.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Time Type: Full time
Status: XL - FT