carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Essence Group Holdings Corporation is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Essence Group Holdings Corporation is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Member Service Training Specialist-1 Companies Essence Group Holdings Corporation in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 inside St. Louis, MO begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Member Service Training Specialist-1 Companies Essence Group Holdings Corporation in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside St. Louis, MO. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Member Service Training Specialist-1 Companies Essence Group Holdings Corporation in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 January 2018 in St. Louis, MO below..
Member Service Training Specialist-1Company Essence Group Holdings Corporation
Location St. Louis, MO
Update 8 Day ago
Position:Member Service Training Specialist-1
Position Summary:The Health Plan Training Specialist will be responsible for delivery and evaluation of comprehensive training programs for a focused area within health plan operations. The Specialist will develop training materials, administer training programs, evaluate effectiveness of training against program objectives and collaborate with the business and management to recommend improvements.
Job Description:Role and Responsibility
- Develop and implement targeted training solutions in support of business objectives
- Participate in various requirements sessions with internal and external stakeholders and convert business / functional requirements into training solutions
- Deliver curriculum for new hire onboarding and recurrent team training
- Support and lead the end-to-end preparation through evaluation of classroom activities
- Ensure training materials are accurate and current
- Provide optimal training environments that afford hands-on exercises and use-case scenarios
- Provide ongoing maintenance and administration of our Learning Management System and department intranet to ensure employees always have the most current offerings available
- Ensure organizational compliance with federal, state, and accreditation standards by developing, implementing, and maintaining compliant processes
Experience, Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of internal and/or external training experience, including virtual platform training delivery
- Successful classroom management, including an engaging delivery, meeting learning objectives, effectively handling distractions, and embracing teachable moments
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; ability to communicate succinctly and effectively across all levels of the organization
- Solid leadership abilities; accomplished at inspiring and motivating others to perform well; readily solicits and accepts feedback from others and is able to build an effective culture
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong public speaking skills with the ability to engage learners throughout trainings and learning opportunities
- Ability to design, develop and deliver training aligned with business goals and initiatives to drive results in a performance based learning culture
- Ability to manage and adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
In addition to competitive salaries, challenging work assignments, and developmental opportunities, Lumeris offers employees a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off (PTO), matching 401K, and tuition assistance.
For more information on Lumeris careers and to apply for positions, please check out our web site: www.lumeris.com/careers
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from Lumeris, follow us on Twitter: @LumerisJobs.