carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. ePraxis LLC is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; ePraxis LLC can be open intended for fresh location while Position as VP Human Resources & Talent (VP HRT) Mesa Systems Companies ePraxis LLC in Salt Lake City, UT in January 2018 throughout Salt Lake City, UT start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as VP Human Resources & Talent (VP HRT) Mesa Systems Companies ePraxis LLC in Salt Lake City, UT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Salt Lake City, UT. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as VP Human Resources & Talent (VP HRT) Mesa Systems Companies ePraxis LLC in Salt Lake City, UT in January 2018 January 2018 in Salt Lake City, UT below..
VP Human Resources & Talent (VP HRT) Mesa SystemsCompany ePraxis LLC
Location Salt Lake City, UT
Update 8 Day ago
Mesa Systems Inc and its affiliates
[Moving, Storage, Logistics, and Relocation Industries]
2275 S 900 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
For all inquiries please contact:
Senior Executive Recruiter
PO Box 980068, Park City, UT 84098
NOTE: All applications are to be submitted online here at:
VP HR/Talent (VP HRT)
ePraxis, a premier level headhunting, talent selection, and executive coaching company is is retained to identify an outstanding VP of Human Resources and Talent (VP HRT) for a leading Western regional moving, storage, logistics, and relocation company. Mesa Systems, a Moving and Storage company with headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT, and its Western direct affiliates, are seeking to bring aboard a top candidate to navigate the current and future human capital management strategy of the company. Mesa Systems principals manage three companies with transportation services that include traditional moving and storage, shipping logistics, and corporate employee relocation businesses. Mesa Systems is a part of the United Van Lines Group, an affiliation of leading moving and storage companies throughout North America.
Mesa Systems seeks a dynamic, resourceful, skilled, results-oriented, and emotionally intelligent VP HRT that can embrace and champion or company core values, purpose, and mission:
Core Values: Pride, Respect, Trust
Core Purpose: Helping People
Vision: Be the Best
The company seeks to redefine and create an intentional culture for the next generation of growth, and the CEO views this key hire as strategic and an important addition to the management team. The company intends to hire additional top talent, as well as top grade in all areas of the business, and the company views the VP HRT as a pivotal key leader that will help define a positive, supportive, and performance oriented culture, and drive positive growth in human capital while working inside the company.
The VP Human Resources / Talent (VP HRT) is a new position and reports to the CEO. The VP HRT is responsible for proactive management and strategic planning for talent recruiting, selection, development, culture, onboarding, payroll and benefits. While the position is located in Salt Lake City, UT, the VP HRT is responsible for all HR administration duties for the three companies comprising the Mesa Systems family of businesses and will directly manage a distributed staff of three, and indirectly support 190 total FTE workforce at the company.
The creation of this position reflects the CEO's vision to elevate the traditionally VP HRT is expected to manage, design, plan, and implement company talent (recruiting, selection, retention, onboarding, employee futures plan development), employee development and training, and all human resources programs and policies administration, including employee relations, staffing, compensation studies, benefits administration support (supporting the finance department), and regulatory compliance including oversight over company health and safety programs. The VP HRT ensures that the company and our employees, policies, and procedures are in compliance with FLSA, EEO, ADA, OSHA, and HIPAA guidelines.
At a minimum, the position requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in the field or in a related area; ideally a Master's degree with additional experience of remote distribution locations is a plus. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a variety of the current HR concepts, theory, practices, and procedures, and they will rely on their experience, innovation, initiative, training, and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. They will perform a variety of tasks. The VP HRT may lead and direct others on talent, culture, and HR administration issues throughout the company. A wide degree of self-direction, proactivity, accountability, creativity and latitude is expected. A detailed job description follows. Interested candidates should prepare a cover letter, resume, and complete the online job application.
We seek to find a VP HRT who can perform all of their technical duties and responsibilities of the position, and possess a shared passion for delivering great customer service. Our hiring objective is to find an individual who can appreciate, support, adopt, and champion our cultural goal of creating great working, learning, and healing environments for our clients, and a great work environment for our team members. Our VP HRT position demands an emotionally intelligent individual with discernment, energy, and wisdom to appreciate the value of our culture to our employees, company, community, and brands. These behavioral attributes and more are described below:
Primary behaviors, motivations, and core competencies of our Ideal VP HRT candidate:
Proactive with action-orientation. Planner. Forward-looking leader. Strategic thinker. Culture champion throughout the organization. Accountable. Engaging. Their vocation is their avocation. Pleasant. Socially astute. High Emotional Intelligence (EQ). Highly competent in all functions of HR, including recruiting that includes talent scouting, sourcing, screening, and talent management. A builder of people and systems for developing and nurturing the team. Modern in management methods and science. Empathetic. Understands business function of HR. Ombudsman. Trustworthy. Trusted. Certifications representing continual knowledge improvement and growth. A pleasure to work with. A business solutions partner with the understanding that the company must make a profit to support a great team of employees.
Additionally the right candidate will be…
- Approachable, friendly, thoughtful, empathetic, and a good communicator.
- You will be both action and people oriented, and a developer of people, inspiring talent, and a trainer and trainer of trainers.
- You will champion our company culture of health, wellness, and helping people live healthier lives, and this culture is important to our team members throughout the enterprise.
- You will be versatile and have a demonstrated capacity to multi-task and juggle many demands.
- You will present yourself with professionalism and decorum consistent with our brand expectations.
- You will be a life-long learner and eager to learn and appreciate creating (our business) impacts attraction and retention of employees.
- You will have the capacity and ability to be consistent, follow and enforce policies with fairness.
- You will have a sense of urgency, and demonstrated experience prioritizing time, deliverables, and goals.
- Human resource management.
- Talent management; scouting, recruiting, screening, contracting, and future manpower planning; collaborate with 3rd party temp-to-perm placement and permanent placement specialists.
- Onboarding new employees. Supervise our New Employee Onboarding process providing our new hires with an accelerated fast start.
- Ensure alignment of HR support areas – benefits, payroll, compensation, employee relations, and compliance – to overall organizational strategy.
- HR and safety regulatory compliance.
- Prepare, analyze, and report key metrics to senior leadership team including those related to employee turnover, performance management, professional development, and organizational culture.
- Manage and build an HR program (with team members) to support company objectives and stakeholders.
- Provide strategic counsel regarding people matters for our executive team.
- Develop a human resource planning system to identify competency, knowledge, and talent gaps and develop specific programs for filling the gaps. Do this through leadership and organizational development, talent management and succession planning programs, and other training.
- Collaborate with Marketing to build a recruitment strategy that is consistent with the company management strategy.
- Periodically research and prepare progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for effective performance and retention.
- Manage the budget and other financial measures assigned to HR Management function.
- Serve as a key leader in promoting, reinforcing, and maintaining company culture and core values.
- Build and direct an internal company university where corporate culture, management, new acquisition integration, and technical skills needed for our future growth can be regularly provided to improve the skills and capabilities of our great people.
- Position company as an employer of choice among our current team members and future employees by determining best practices to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee engagement. Do this through internal communications, employment branding, total rewards, etc.
- Enhance the professional lives and desires of our highly valued employees.
- Business experience working with remotely distributed company operations
- Possession of ‘peculiarly' high degree of ‘common sense' and judgment.
- Strong business and HR acumen to include problem solving skills, critical thinking, and willingness to be vocally self-critical.
- Ability to handle regulatory compliance is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and counsel executive management and team members successfully.
- Proven effective HR management skills with the ability to positively manage the logistical and administrative affairs.
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Hustle, drive, delivery with experience in fast paced environments with ever changing priorities.
- Experience leading successfully across multiple sites and geography.
- 10+ years of core foundational human resources working experience, at least 2 of which must have been in HR management. Experience with progressively increasing responsibilities and expanding requirements in high growth organizations is preferred.
- 3-5+ years of manufacturing and/or construction industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in HR discipline or MBA preferred.
- Successful track record as HR leader and trusted advisor to executive team.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and develop a team of HR professionals.
- Experience with growing companies, managing culture change, and organizational development required.
- Prior responsibility for human resources management required including payroll support, compensation, benefits, talent management, performance management, organizational development, HR administration, employee relations, and compliance.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance areas including but not limited to:
- Great strategic thinker, superior communicator, and confident decision-maker.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects and personalities at once.
- Be a hands-on leader, a player-coach of sorts, and build a team and culture that is built to last
- Must possess and demonstrate innovation and use it strategically to serve the business's strategy.
- Creative thinker especially with progressive HR and organizational practices.
- Intellectual curiosity and patience.
- Strong presentation skills and strong written and verbal communication skills to include companywide communication is a huge plus.