carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Morrison Community Living is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Morrison Community Living is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER Companies Morrison Community Living in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 in Jacksonville, FL begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER Companies Morrison Community Living in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Jacksonville, FL. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER Companies Morrison Community Living in Jacksonville, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Jacksonville, FL below..
PATIENT SERVICES MANAGERCompany Morrison Community Living
Location Jacksonville, FL
Update 7 Day ago
Morrison Community Living , a member of Compass Group®, is the nation’s only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition & wellness, EVS and hospitality services to the senior living industry. Morrison has over 350 registered dietitians, 250 executive chefs, 400 hospitality associates and 7,000 professional food service team members. Actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service, the Atlanta-based company serves more than 450 senior living clients in 42 states, including some of the largest and most prominent senior living communities in the United States.
Patient Services Managers who work for Morrison Management Specialists have the opportunity to access the latest trends in dietary, nutrition and foodservice management. With our resources and your expertise as a foodservice manager, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to our patients and customers.
This exciting position will provide both challenge and satisfaction while allowing you continued career growth. As a member of our management team you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of duties to include the planning and supervision of patient food assembly and service, scheduling, hiring, dismissal and training of tray line, diet office and hospitality personnel. Additionally, as a member of the management team, you will ensure patient satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient use of resources.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, and many other benefits.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, customer and associate levels
- Willingness to participate in patient satisfaction activities
- Knowledge of financial, budgetary, accounting and computational practices
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Exhibit courtesy, tact and reasonable speed in performance of duties
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management, Dietetics or related field; or Associate’s Degree plus three (3) years of directly related experience preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of acute or long-term care experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- One (1) to three (3) years of direct foodservice operational management experience, preferably in an acute or long-term care setting
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Registered Dietitian, Registered Diet Technician or Certified Dietary Manager certificate preferred
- Must be willing to participate in patient/resident satisfaction programs/activities
- ServSafe certified highly desirable
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Mid Career (2+ Years Experience)
Morrison Community Living
Areas of Interest
Foodservice - Healthcare