carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Emergency Management and Business Continuity Program Manager Companies Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District in Cleveland, OH in January 2018 within Cleveland, OH begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Emergency Management and Business Continuity Program Manager Companies Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District in Cleveland, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Cleveland, OH. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Emergency Management and Business Continuity Program Manager Companies Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District in Cleveland, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Cleveland, OH below..
Emergency Management and Business Continuity Program ManagerCompany Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
Location Cleveland, OH
Update 10 Day ago
- Ensures District readiness for emergency and disaster situations. Leads District emergency planning efforts. Establishes long-range and short-term objectives for District preparedness efforts and emergency response plans. Coordinates the preparation of contingency plans and standard operating procedures for emergency response activities.
- Prepares, updates and maintains District preparedness efforts, emergency response, disaster recovery, and business continuity plans and resource materials. Updates and revises emergency procedures based on regulatory changes, technological changes, or knowledge gained from previous emergency situations.
- Manages District emergency response planning projects and related activities. Coordinates District efforts during emergency situations. Ensures that District emergency response plans and associated procedures are implemented and utilized by District staff when required.
- Leads District damage assessment efforts following disasters and/or emergency situations.
- Chairs the District’s Crisis Management Response Team (CMRT). Ensures that CMRT objectives are being met. Advises staff of responsibilities during crisis response activities. Reports findings to senior management. Serves as liaison between the CMRT and senior management.
- Ensures that the District’s emergency operations centers (EOCs) and related equipment are maintained in a state of continuous readiness. Ensures effective and timely communication regarding emergency situations to senior management. Makes recommendations to open and/or close District EOCs.
- Leads District efforts to assist other entities during emergency or disaster situations. Represents the District on the Ohio Water/Wastewater Agency Response Network (WARN) and other outside committees. Establishes and maintains relationships with outside entities for the purposes of ensuring and improving District emergency preparedness. Collaborates and consults with officials of local governments, community partners, hospitals and other institutions to determine their needs and capabilities in the event of a natural disaster or other emergency situations.
- Ensures that District employees understand their responsibilities before, during and after emergency situations. Prepares the organization and staff to respond to and recover from emergency situations. Identifies and coordinates emergency preparedness training needed by District staff. Ensures that District staff are trained on and utilize the incident command system (ICS) when planning for and responding to emergencies. Develops and delivers instructional material. Plans and leads facility-specific and District-wide emergency exercise activities.
- Evaluates and analyzes findings of vulnerability and damage assessments. Analyzes the risk of various emergency situations and their potential impact on essential business functions and information systems. Identifies resource requirements
- Assesses potential threats, threat levels, and risks to the organization. Maintains awareness of current events which may require the implementation of emergency plans. Maintains awareness of potential severe weather conditions that could impact District facilities or staff and communicates those conditions to senior management. Analyzes various emergency situations and advises District incident commanders and senior management.
- Stays up-to-date on emergency planning-related federal, state, and local regulations and guidance and analyzes their impact on the District. Ensures District compliance with applicable emergency planning regulations.
- Prepares written and verbal reports, including emergency situation status reports. Oversees the development and ensures the consistency of post incident analyses, emergency action plans, and incident briefings.
- Prepares and submits applications for outside grant funding for emergency management-related needs. Administers grant awards and provides required reports.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature as may be required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must possess Bachelor degree, preferably in Emergency Management or a closely related field.
- Candidate must possess six (6) years of experience managing projects related to disaster management, emergency management, business continuity, or resiliency planning.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with a driving record in accordance with the District’s acceptable guidelines.
- Candidate must have the following certifications: IS-100.PWb ICS for Public Works, IS-200.b ICS for Single Resource and Initial Action Incidents, IS-700.a National Incident Management System, IS-800.b National Response Framework.Within 180 days Candidate must have the following certifications: ICS-300 ICS for Expanding Incidents; ICS-400 Advanced ICS for Command and General Staff, Complex Incidents and Multiagency Coordination System (MAC).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Candidate must possess general knowledge in Emergency Management and Homeland Security Policy for Public Works Protected Critical Infrastructure; National Incident Management System and Ohio Division of Emergency Management grant system; emergency management best practices and municipal government operations including emergency planning and preparedness, training and exercise development, asset management, and disaster recovery. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Candidate must possess strong decision making, attention to detail, and planning skills. Must possess strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must possess the ability to manage projects, organize, multi-task, and direct the execution of emergency response plans, recovery support procedures, and business resumption activity. Ability to work well and collaborate in a team environment, build and maintain professional relationships, partner and network effectively across the organization, including the ability to engage with all levels of management.
- Candidate must possess the ability to be reliable and punctual in reporting to work as scheduled.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- MENTAL: The candidate will need to compute, analyze, synthesize, compare, and communicate information. Candidate will need to instruct, communicate, coordinate, and negotiate with others using strong interpersonal skills.
- PHYSICAL: Primarily sits throughout the day; stands, walks, and verbally communicates. The position requires that the employee be able to demonstrate adequate hearing and speech to communicate with others.
- VISUAL: Candidate must possess near acuity and be able to read printed material on a computer screen. Candidate must possess depth perception, far acuity, and accommodation.
- WEIGHT: Candidate must be able to lift to up to 10 pounds.
- NOISE. Candidate may be exposed to quiet and loud noises
- ENVIRONMENT: Candidate will be exposed to extreme weather, extreme heat non-weather related, atmospheric conditions, wet and/or humidity, and hazards up to thirty percent (30%) of a typical work day.
- RESPIRATORY PROTECTION: Candidate must possess the ability to wear required respiratory protection devices in accordance with the Sewer District Policy, including not having facial hair that interferes with the facepiece-to-face seal. [or NONE IF NOT APPLICABLE]
DISCLAIMER: The information outlined in this job description indicates the general nature and type of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to provide a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities or competencies required of employees within this classification.
NEORSD, an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce, recognizing the full range of human differences and similarities. Through our unwavering efforts to leverage the potential of our diversity, we continually strive to build and foster an environment that respects each individual. We encourage and promote innovation, and provide opportunities for all employees to interact, communicate, and realize the full potential of their talents.
Our Employee Benefits & Wellness Programs
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including: Health Insurance Coverage, Various Retirement Planning Options (Ohio Public Employee Retirement System and Deferred Compensation Plans), Group and Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Assistance Program, Free Parking at our facilities, Corporate Discounts, and More! We also have a very active Health & Wellness Program that promotes a life/work balance.