carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Manatee County Sheriff's Office is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Manatee County Sheriff's Office will be available with regard to new position while Position as Human Resources Specialist Companies Manatee County Sheriff's Office in Manatee County, FL in January 2018 within Manatee County, FL originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Human Resources Specialist Companies Manatee County Sheriff's Office in Manatee County, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Manatee County, FL. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Human Resources Specialist Companies Manatee County Sheriff's Office in Manatee County, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Manatee County, FL below..
Human Resources SpecialistCompany Manatee County Sheriff's Office
Location Manatee County, FL
Update 5 Day ago
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to obtain pertinent information from individuals through verbal questioning and discussion without violating the individual's rights and maintaining compliance with the law and agency policies.
- Ability to review documents for accuracy, completeness, and compliance; compile data and information for reports; compose letters and memoranda; explain policies and procedures.
- Ability to accurately enter and/or retrieve information from various computer systems and/or programs in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public.
- Ability to be a self-starter, while working well in a strong team environment.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail while conducting repetitive tasks.
- Ability to maintain accurate records, logs, or other documentation as required by the position.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws, regulations, and agency General Orders, and is able to qualify decisions/recommendations and follow procedures based on current statutes.
- Working knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Skill in the use of office equipment including computers and various software applications.
- Required to speak and hear clearly. Often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel. Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb stairs or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Requires close vision.
TASKS AND POLICIES
- Receives and reviews applicant files to ensure completeness and accuracy of data; analyzes job application materials to determine whether candidates meet established minimum qualifications for job classification.
- Administers, scores and records pre-employment examinations in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Assists employees and public with general questions about employment process, computerized applicant process, Human Resources information, and interpretation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains personnel files on all unit/department employees, detailing personal data, work history and work performance in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Answers and routes calls to appropriate personnel; or correctly writes down all pertinent information and puts the written message in the appropriate employee's box, in accordance with agency policies.
- Types a final draft of correspondence, reports, and/or other documents without any errors in content, grammar, punctuation, or format; distributes the documents to the appropriate personnel/agency in a timely manner consistent with agency policy.
- Types, files, retrieves and maintains confidential documents including employment requisitions, applicant files, and personnel records, adding supportive and supplemental documentation when received; inputs and retrieves requisitions, applicant, job and employee information from a computerized system.
- Enters, updates, and maintains personnel information in tracking system databases, the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and applicant tracking system database as required, in a timely manner consistent with agency policies.
- Processes new employee hire packages to ensure accuracy for payroll; schedules and arranges orientation sessions to disseminate and familiarize new personnel with required agency information, policies, rules and regulations.
- Successfully completes all assignments per directed specifications, within specified timeframe and budget as directed, and in accordance with agency policies and regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Arrives on time for work, limits breaks and lunches to the allotted time, and leaves on time. Uses leave in accordance with General Orders; communicates and cooperates with management in providing proper notice of leave; patterns and amounts of leave usage (not including legitimate, properly scheduled and approved leave and protected leave).
- Volume of work accomplished is consistent with position requirements and produced within quality tolerance standards.
- Willing to contribute ideas and actions without being prompted or instructed to do so; willing to adapt to changes.
- Works with other team members to achieve group goals by contributing ideas in group settings, accepting ideas contributed by others, operating within team rules, participating in team meetings, working with team members to improve job knowledge and skills, putting team goals over personal goals, and supporting team leaders once decisions are made.
- Follows standard office procedures, safety policies and procedures, and agency General Orders.
- Maintains good interpersonal relations (the manner in which the employee responds emotionally and verbally) with the public, other employees, and supervisors. This policy also relates to the image the employee projects and includes cleanliness and personal grooming.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- 45 WPM typing required.
- Two years of clerical experience required.
- Two years of customer service experience required.
- Proficiency with MS Office 2010 required.
- Valid Florida driver license required.
- Must pass MCSO 8-hour Driver Improvement Course.