carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Supervisory Medical Support Assistant Companies Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration in Fort Worth, TX in January 2018 within Fort Worth, TX begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Supervisory Medical Support Assistant Companies Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration in Fort Worth, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Fort Worth, TX. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Supervisory Medical Support Assistant Companies Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration in Fort Worth, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Worth, TX below..
Supervisory Medical Support AssistantCompany Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Location Fort Worth, TX
Update 7 Day ago
The Supervisory Medical Support Assistant plans, directs and controls the full range of administrative functions and clerical support functions in patient treatment areas. Provides administrative and clerical assistance; guidance and support to the professional staff and manages the day-to-day activities on the inpatient and outpatient treatment units ensuring policies and procedures are followed as they relate to an inpatient occurrence of care. Interviews and selects new employees subject to the approval of the Chief, Medical Administration Service. Tracks the progress of new employees, evaluates the performance of all assigned Medical Support Assistants, counsels when necessary and submits justifications for incentive awards or personnel actions. The Supervisory Medical Support Assistant performs duties independently within the frameworks of established policies and regulatory directives. Additionally, the Supervisory Medical Support Assistant takes part in strategic planning meetings to assure departmental projected budgets are met.
Work Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week.Monday through Friday from7:30am to 4:00pm and 8:00am to 4:30pm with occasional Saturdays.
Functional Statement Title: Supervisory Medical Support Assistant.
Bargaining Unit Position: No.
- U.S. citizenship. Non-citizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
- Physical Requirements
- English Language Proficiency
- Experience and Education:
(2) Education. One year above high school; or
(3) Experience/Education Combination. Equivalent combination of experience and education are qualifying for entry level for which both education and experience are acceptable.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religions; spiritual; community; student; social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
Grade Determinations: To qualify at the GS-8 grade level as aSupervisory Medical Support Assistant you must meet the following requirements in addition to the basic requirements:
Candidates must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level (GS7) and must demonstrate the KSAs below:
Note: Qualifying experience must be at a level comparable to Medical Support Assistant experience at the next lower grade level. For example: applicants monitors and makes work assignments, provides input on performance, resolves daily workplace issues and maintains efficient workflow. Assignments at this level include, but are not limited to: assuring coverage of all areas of responsibility; conducting ongoing reviews to ensure quality of work; ensuring accurate and timely scheduling of appointments; providing guidance to staff members to include changes in policies and procedures; distributing and balancing workload; creating and maintaining employee work schedules; orienting and providing on-the-job training for new and current employees; ensuring all training requirements are met; organizing the work structure of his/her assigned areas; and acting as liaison between MSA and staff in order to resolve day to day conflicts. For all assignments above the full performance level, the higher level duties must consist of significant scope, administrative independence, complexity (difficulty) and range of a variety as described in this standard at the specified grade level and be performed by the incumbent at least 25% of the time?
1. Ability to provide the full range of administrative and supervisory duties which includes assignment of work, performance evaluations, selection of staff, and recommendation of awards and/or advancements.
2. Ability to collaborate, communicate, and demonstrate customer service and interpersonal skills with all healthcare professionals to ensure quality/continuity of care and ensure compliance with established policies and regulations.
3. Ability to provide briefings, orientations, staff development, and training.
4. Ability to manage fiscal matters, forecast resource and equipment needs, and identify budget.
References: VA Handbook 5005 Part II Appendix G45. This can be found in the local Human Resources Office.
Physical Requirements: The work is primarily sedentary but is performed in a combination of medical areas that would require periods of sitting, walking, standing and carrying items weighing up to 20 pounds. There are minimal amounts of stretching, bending, pushing and pulling. In general, the work?,does not require special physical demands. However, rigid deadlines and need for high degree of accuracy periodically can become stressful. Applicants must be able to use fingers for frequent keyboarding and to operate a computer; must be able to ambulate to the specific treatment areas with ease.
You must provide a complete Application Package which includes the below documents:
1. R ésumé . In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered. Your resume is the key means we have for evaluating your skills, knowledge, and abilities, as they relate to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to submit a thorough resume that directly relates to this position. Your resume MUST include the following: Position title, month and year for each position held, the number of work hours per week, e.g., 03/09 - 06/11 (or Present), 40 hrs/week, and a description of the duties performed listed under each position held.
2. Responses to the Occupational Questionnaire (see link above) (If applying online, you will be prompted to respond electronically. If submitting application via fax, you must complete the 1203FX form).
3. You MUST include your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action , and SF-50 displaying your highest previous rate (if applicable). You may obtain these from your current Human Resources office or your e-Official Personnel Folder. The SF-50 must display: Title, Pay Plan, Occ Code, Grade, Tenure, and Position Occupied. This includes ICTAP/CTAP documentation for displaced Federal employees, to include a copy of the agency notice in addition to your last SF-50. Do not submit Award SF 50s.
5. You MUST include a copy of your most recent performance appraisal.
Please use this checklist to make sure you have included other documents required for your application, such as a copy of your transcript (if using education to qualify), documentation to support Veterans Preference claims, etc. You will not be contacted for additional information.
Veterans' Preference: When applying for Federal Jobs, eligible Veterans should claim preference for 5pt (TP), or 10pt (CP/CPS, XPP, XP), or for Sole Survivor Preference (SSP), on the Occupational Questionnaire in the section(s) provided. A legible copy of your DD214(s) indicating character of service, disability certification, SF-15 (if claiming 10 pt. preference) or if you are currently serving on active duty and expected to be released or discharged within 120 days; documentation related to your active duty service which reflects the dates of service, character of service (honorable, general, etc.), or dates of impending separation. Documentation is required for eligibility verification.
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents: You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application. If you are unable to apply online or unable to upload your supporting documents to your online application, follow the directions located at the following site: Fax Options . The Vacancy ID of the job opportunity announcement is 2015856.
NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203-FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.