carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Medtronic is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Medtronic can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Account Manager - Stapling Specialist – Youngstown OH Companies Medtronic in Youngstown, OH in January 2018 throughout Youngstown, OH start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Account Manager - Stapling Specialist – Youngstown OH Companies Medtronic in Youngstown, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Youngstown, OH. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Account Manager - Stapling Specialist – Youngstown OH Companies Medtronic in Youngstown, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Youngstown, OH below..
Account Manager - Stapling Specialist – Youngstown OHCompany Medtronic
Location Youngstown, OH
Update 4 Day ago
SURGICAL INNOVATIONS sets the standard for Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) by creating innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Account Representative: coordinate, sell and support Auto Suture assigned products achieving sales objectives in all categories; develop and support clinical relationships; support Company policies; represent Company to the customer and follow Company policy with sincerity, excellence, and integrity.
- Achieve territorial sales objective in all categories.
- Fully implement sales strategy.
- Maintain high retention rate and increase current business through outstanding service to all accounts.
- Develop new business by penetrating and converting competitive products in our prime vendor accounts.
- Sell all assigned products offered by Auto Suture with a minimum goal of 90% penetration.
- Develop each prime vendor account into fully qualified Auto Suture reference.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to demonstrate strength of Auto Suture contracts and highlight new areas for growth.
- Increase overall satisfaction levels at Auto Suture accounts through scrubbing and in-servicing surgeons, fellows, residents, and other operating room personnel OR on the safe and efficacious use of Auto Suture products.
- Develop inventory system to ensure adequate and appropriate inventory levels reducing Company man-hours and reducing risk of out of stock conditions.
- Develop clinical and administrative relationships. Identify and meet the goals of the hospital.
- Target and convert competitive accounts.
- Advocate Company to the customer and follow Company policy with sincerity, excellence, and integrity.
- Ensure that all corporate assets are in excellent condition, i.e., proper maintenance of Company car.
- Minimize Returns, and reduce the exchanges of product through effective inventory management.
- Demonstrate fiscal restraint and exhibit behavior associated with a desire to increase earnings and profitability in your territory.
- Assist Credit and Collections Department to ensure our customers are paying within the customer’s contract terms.
- Continually increase technical/industry knowledge.
- Participate in Divisional and Regional meetings.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
Minimum 2 years field sales experience
Excellent understanding of vendor, distributor, hospital supply chain management
Excellent written, verbal skills; ability to develop and present complex business reviews/presentations.
Ability to gain support and communicate with all levels of organization.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS/SCOPE :
Report to: Regional Manager
With frequent communication to Sales, Sales Operations
Responsibility to oversee: Over $1M in annual sales.
Key element is flexibility and ability to work independently. Travel associated with this position.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http
: // www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.