carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. TP Mechanical Contractors is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; TP Mechanical Contractors is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Fire Protection Laborer Companies TP Mechanical Contractors in Dayton, OH in January 2018 throughout Dayton, OH begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Fire Protection Laborer Companies TP Mechanical Contractors in Dayton, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Dayton, OH. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Fire Protection Laborer Companies TP Mechanical Contractors in Dayton, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Dayton, OH below..
Fire Protection LaborerCompany TP Mechanical Contractors
Location Dayton, OH
Update 9 Day ago
TP Mechanical Contractors , one of the leading mechanical contractors in the Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio region specializing in commercial and industrial plumbing, piping, HVAC and fire protection, is seeking Laborers for our Fire Protection division for our office in Dayton, Ohio.
The Fire Protection Laborer works day-to-day on assigned sprinkler fitting tasks. Assists with all work on a job site such as, but not limited to: lifting, carrying, sorting, loading, unloading of material as well as cleaning of job areas. Creates the type of positive work environment that helps maintain a sufficient and qualified work force. Operates under specific supervision. Performs other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities for position also include:
- Attends, as needed, all job site and office meetings related to assigned tasks. Is well prepared to handle issues that may come up. Fills out all forms, revisions and/or requests for tools/equipment/material if required for each task.
- Provides labor work needed for the specific job site in a positive, efficient and timely matter.
- Focuses on safety and safety practices first and foremost during all task assignments.
- Ensures the quality and profitability of each project by eliminating waste in materials and labor whenever possible.
- Willingness to learn the trade and jump in and assist when needed.
- Minimum 1 years prior construction or plumbing experience preferred
- Stable work history
- Able to use basic tools (hammer, tape measure, etc.)
- Honest, reliable, dependable and display good character
- High School or GED Equivalent
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Able to stand for long hours
- Lift items weighing up to 60lbs
- Must be able to work outdoors and in various weather conditions
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must provide their own basic hand tools
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
For more information, candidates can check out our website at www.TPMechanical.com. Interested candidates can submit their resume through the website or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/Dayton FP Laborer.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dayton, OH
- High school or equivalent
- Construction or Plumbing: 1 year