carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. TP Mechanical Contractors is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; TP Mechanical Contractors is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Fire Protection Laborer Companies TP Mechanical Contractors in Dayton, OH in January 2018 with Dayton, OH begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Fire Protection Laborer Companies TP Mechanical Contractors in Dayton, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Dayton, OH. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Fire Protection Laborer Companies TP Mechanical Contractors in Dayton, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Dayton, OH below..
Fire Protection LaborerCompany TP Mechanical Contractors
Location Dayton, OH
Update 6 Day ago
TP Mechanical Contractors , one of the leading mechanical contractors in the Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio region specializing in commercial and industrial plumbing, piping, HVAC and fire protection, is seeking Laborers for our Fire Protection division for our office in Dayton, Ohio.
The Fire Protection Laborer works day-to-day on assigned sprinkler fitting tasks. Assists with all work on a job site such as, but not limited to: lifting, carrying, sorting, loading, unloading of material as well as cleaning of job areas. Creates the type of positive work environment that helps maintain a sufficient and qualified work force. Operates under specific supervision. Performs other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities for position also include:
- Attends, as needed, all job site and office meetings related to assigned tasks. Is well prepared to handle issues that may come up. Fills out all forms, revisions and/or requests for tools/equipment/material if required for each task.
- Provides labor work needed for the specific job site in a positive, efficient and timely matter.
- Focuses on safety and safety practices first and foremost during all task assignments.
- Ensures the quality and profitability of each project by eliminating waste in materials and labor whenever possible.
- Willingness to learn the trade and jump in and assist when needed.
- Minimum 1 years prior construction or plumbing experience preferred
- Stable work history
- Able to use basic tools (hammer, tape measure, etc.)
- Honest, reliable, dependable and display good character
- High School or GED Equivalent
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Able to stand for long hours
- Lift items weighing up to 60lbs
- Must be able to work outdoors and in various weather conditions
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must provide their own basic hand tools
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
For more information, candidates can check out our website at www.TPMechanical.com. Interested candidates can submit their resume through the website or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/Dayton FP Laborer.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dayton, OH
- High school or equivalent
- Construction or Plumbing: 1 year