carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, LADC - Adolescent Program Companies Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. in Duluth, MN 55802 in January 2018 throughout Duluth, MN 55802 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, LADC - Adolescent Program Companies Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. in Duluth, MN 55802 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Duluth, MN 55802. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, LADC - Adolescent Program Companies Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. in Duluth, MN 55802 in January 2018 January 2018 in Duluth, MN 55802 below..
Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, LADC - Adolescent ProgramCompany Nystrom & Associates, Ltd.
Location Duluth, MN 55802
Update 8 Day ago
We are seeking a full-time LADC for our Adolescent program at the Duluth office
Hours for this position are:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
In this role, the LADC would be completing chemical dependency comprehensive assessments, individual and group counseling, and this role would also have access to growth opportunities mentioned in the company description above. Other responsibilities for this role include:
- Maintain client records in accordance with policy requirements.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Ensure that services provided by Nystrom & Associates, Ltd., Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency Program are reflective of the needs of the community.
- Participate in public relations and marketing when required.
- Participate in professional training and development.
- Other duties as assigned
Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. prides itself on the competitive benefits & compensation provided to our Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement plan with an employer matching contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Free clinical & Board Approved CEU's
- Supplemental Insurances
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- License Must Be Active and Unrestricted
- An alcohol and drug counselor must be either licensed or exempt from licensure under Minnesota Statutes, chapter 148C. An alcohol and drug counselor must document competence in screening for and working with clients with mental health problems, through education, training, and experience and must be free of chemical use problems for a minimum of two years.
B. Counselors exempt under Minnesota Statutes, chapter 148C, must be competent, as evidenced by one of the following:
1. Completion of at least a baccalaureate degree with a major or concentration in social work, nursing, sociology, human services, or
psychology, or licensure as a registered nurse; successful completion of a minimum of 120 hours of classroom instruction in which each of the core functions listed in Minnesota Statutes, chapter 148C, is covered; and successful completion of 440 hours of supervised experience as an alcohol and drug counselor, either as a student or as a staff member;
2. Completion of 270 hours of alcohol and drug counselor training in which each of the core functions listed in Minnesota Statutes, chapter 148C, is covered, and successful completion of 880 hours of supervised experience as an alcohol and drug counselor, either as a student, or as a staff member;
3. Current certification as an alcohol and drug counselor or alcohol and drug counselor reciprocal, through the evaluation process established by the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse, Inc., and published in the Case Presentation Method Trainer’s Manual, copyright 1993. The manual is incorporated by reference. It is available at the State Law Library, Judicial Center, 25 Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. St. Paul, Minnesota 55155;
4.Completion of a bachelor’s degree including 480 hours of alcohol and drug counseling education from an accredited school or educational program and 880 hours of alcohol and drug counseling practicum; or
5. Employment in a program formerly licensed under parts 9530.5000 to 9530.6400 and successful completion of 6,000 hours of supervised work experience in a licensed program as an alcohol and drug counselor prior to the effective date of parts 9530.6405 to 9530.6590.