carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Strayer University is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Strayer University will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Course Developer- Healthcare Policy Subject Matter Expert Companies Strayer University in Herndon, VA 20171 in January 2018 throughout Herndon, VA 20171 start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Course Developer- Healthcare Policy Subject Matter Expert Companies Strayer University in Herndon, VA 20171 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Herndon, VA 20171. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Course Developer- Healthcare Policy Subject Matter Expert Companies Strayer University in Herndon, VA 20171 in January 2018 January 2018 in Herndon, VA 20171 below..
Course Developer- Healthcare Policy Subject Matter ExpertCompany Strayer University
Location Herndon, VA 20171
Update 8 Day ago
- Develop novel, current, relevant, and engaging nursing course content, based on the AACN Graduate Essentials.
- Develop learning outcomes, course assignments, grading rubrics to maximize teaching and learning opportunities across the life cycle of development.
- Use technology effectively to foster engaging course content/student learning.
- Contribute to the development of course and module learning outcomes
- Apply expert knowledge and skill to developing engaging course content
- Develop course guides, including learning activities, assignments, lectures, rubrics, etc.
- Source course resources and modalities to enhance the creativity & of the course content and delivery
- Incorporate innovation to create dynamic, engaging course content
- Submit course guides and materials to Lead SME according to established timelines and deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- From a regionally accredited institution; a Master of Science (MSN) or doctoral degree in nursing or education
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time experience in nursing education
- A minimum of 2 years full-time experience in graduate nursing education preferred
- Experience with CCNE accreditation (preferred)
- Experience with online nursing education (required)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with nursing curriculum development (strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of general nursing principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of curriculum development approaches and current trends in nursing and healthcare
- Ability to deliver high quality work while meeting timelines/deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and video conferencing software
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information, solve problems, and make sounds decisions.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven organization.
- Strategic & critical thinker.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to and embrace continuous change.
Licenses and Certifications:
- RN (with an active and un-encumbered RN license)
- This is a part-time remote position that may require travel; up to 25%
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Travel via plane, car, and public transportation may be required to perform this job
- Access information using a computer
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
- Effectively cope with stressful situations
- Strong mental acuity
Juris Doctorate (JD), Master of Public Health (MPH), Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) degree, or practical experience in healthcare policy, including serving on task force or expert panel, or , serving on a healthcare policy-related committee within a professional organization at the local, regional, or national level, service on a state Board of Nursing for a minimum of one year, or two years of teaching experience in healthcare policy
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@strayer.edu .