carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Queen Anne Manor Senior Living is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Queen Anne Manor Senior Living will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Front Desk Receptionist Companies Queen Anne Manor Senior Living in Seattle, WA 98109 in January 2018 in Seattle, WA 98109 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Front Desk Receptionist Companies Queen Anne Manor Senior Living in Seattle, WA 98109 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Seattle, WA 98109. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Front Desk Receptionist Companies Queen Anne Manor Senior Living in Seattle, WA 98109 in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA 98109 below..
Front Desk ReceptionistCompany Queen Anne Manor Senior Living
Location Seattle, WA 98109
Update 8 Day ago
Under limited supervision, greets visitors at the community’s front reception desk. Represents community to visitors and callers in a professional, pleasant, and courteous manner; ensures their questions and needs are directed to the appropriate person.
1. Greets all visitors entering facility in a courteous, warm, and professional manner. May provide drinks and other comfort amenities as deemed appropriate while waiting. Ensures that guests sign guest sheets and locates correct resident or party to escort visitors, answer questions, etc. Notifies residents of visitors and obtains directions regarding their desires on receiving guests and handles them accordingly.
2. Promotes positive image of community and serves as ambassador of community to visitors. May answer general questions regarding community to potential residents and inquiring families. Provides informational brochures and packets as requested. Ensures proper referrals to marketing staff.
3. Receives incoming phone calls and directs to proper residents and staff. Maintains and updates log of emergency phone numbers. Maintains contact information for residents and staff.
4. Receives all mail for community and residents. Sorts and delivers to appropriate locations. Collects outgoing packages and mail and ensures their proper handling, charging, and collection by postal and shipping companies. Delivers newspapers, waters plants, straightens office and lobby, and prepares refreshments.
5. May check visitors into guest suites and ensure that questions are answered and access is granted.
6. May call for transportation as requested by residents. Maintains logs on resident check in, lights, and visual check in. Alerts staff when residents do not appear as expected.
7. May routinely perform basic typing, filing, and clerical work as requested. Maintains community resident rosters and other community information as requested. May update birthday lists and complete card mailing.
8. Responds appropriately to resident emergencies by calling or contacting appropriate internal and external parties, according to established protocol. May also assist with disaster management efforts and activities during evacuations (i.e. hurricanes, etc.).
9. May assist Executive Director in community admissions and discharges. Assists in the maintenance of resident and employee files.
10. May take prospective residents and/or their families on tours of the community when marketing and administrative personnel are not available.
11. Maintains confidentiality and discretion when dealing with sensitive information (Business, Resident, Employee, Medical Records, etc.).
12. May assist Director of Lifestyle & Leisure and/or others as necessary in promoting activities with residents in the lobby. Promotes and encourages residents to participate in such activities.
13. Uses basic knowledge of the organization to answer basic questions.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred; and minimum of one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
Must meet all health requirements, including TB. Must pass criminal background check. Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
Basic typing skills along with basic knowledge of PCs and word processing software, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment. Ability to read and interpret documents and write routine correspondence. Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public. Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as being willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level in which they are currently functioning.
Job Type: Part-time