carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Wabtec is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Wabtec is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Field Services Technician - Electrician Companies Wabtec in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 in Sacramento, CA begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Field Services Technician - Electrician Companies Wabtec in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Sacramento, CA. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Field Services Technician - Electrician Companies Wabtec in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Sacramento, CA below..
Field Services Technician - ElectricianCompany Wabtec
Location Sacramento, CA
Update 8 Day ago
Act as the primary on-site technical interface between Wabtec business units and Customer crews involved in PTC installations and maintenance
- Develop product knowledge required to properly install, maintain, test, and troubleshoot PTC systems, including, but not limited to, interfaces to airbrake, recording and locomotive systems.
- Assist Customer maintenance personnel with troubleshooting incidents
- Assist the Customer’s removal, and re-installation, of defective PTC Hardware in accordance with the installation specification
- Download, or assist Customer in downloading, On-Board event logs when required to support Wabtec’s failure analysis of incidents
- In the event Mobile Device Manager is not uploading the On-Board Software or On-Board releases due to a non-conformance of the MDM, the FST will install Provider On-Board Software and On-Board releases, provided Customer provides access to locomotives.
- Participate in final installation steps with Customer; support post-installation testing procedures
- The FST will be located on Customer property in Altoona, PA.
- Work primarily first shift on Customer property; FST must be flexible to assist Customer at any time, by phone or on site as required, for necessary support of system troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
- Travel domestically, on occasion, for PTC installation and support, integration testing, training, etc., as directed by the Customer or Wabtec
Minimum education, job experience, certifications, skills, knowledge and abilities that incumbent must typically have to perform the essential functions of the job acceptably with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Associate’s Degree in Electronics or Computer Technology, or technical related experience or training in the industry
- Knowledge of locomotive operation, electronics, and control systems and/or railroad experience preferred, though not required
- Experience with pneumatic systems; field installation and testing of electronics; software installation, configuration and testing; and mechanical systems.
- Ability to read, interpret and explain technical documents such as engineering drawings and specifications, test procedures, and electrical schematics required
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot electrical, electronic, software, and complex system issues
- Field service/field engineering experience a plus
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical installation techniques and principles
- Knowledge of Lean tools, principles and activities.
- Experience developing and improving business processes
- Experience and knowledge of basic statistical analysis and reliability tools
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; customer facing experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently, in geographically dispersed locations
- Proficiency in MS Office software.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Java, Python, SQL, and Ruby a plus
- Oscilloscope and protocol analyzers
- Digital Volt Meters, Frequency Counters, Spectrum Analyzers and all appropriate troubleshooting general purpose equipment.
- Analyze processes and workflow. Suggest and implement continuous improvement within the organization
- Technical writing skills required for internal and external documentation. Ability to communicate on a technical level with engineers, customers, railroad craft personnel and co-workers.
- Ability to apply commonsense and logical progression to problem solving challenges.
- Ability to comprehend instructions, specifications, and policies communicated in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to make independent decisions quickly