carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Registered Nurse, RN, ICU, Nights, 48 Companies Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in Milwaukee, WI in January 2018 throughout Milwaukee, WI start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Registered Nurse, RN, ICU, Nights, 48 Companies Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in Milwaukee, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Milwaukee, WI. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Registered Nurse, RN, ICU, Nights, 48 Companies Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in Milwaukee, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Milwaukee, WI below..
Registered Nurse, RN, ICU, Nights, 48Company Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
Location Milwaukee, WI
Update 5 Day ago
Title: Registered Nurse
City, State: Milwaukee, WI
Location: CSM Hospital Milwaukee
Department: Intensive Care Unit 001
Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Nights, 24 hours, Weekly
A Passion for Patient Care—that’s something we hear over and over from our patients. The care that we give to our patients is exceptional. Let’s face it, all hospitals offer sophisticated medical technology. That said, it’s really the caring staff that makes a difference. At Columbia St. Mary’s four hospitals and over 60 medical clinics located throughout southeastern Wisconsin, we do whatever it takes to help people get well and feel better.
Many of our dedicated staff started their healthcare career with us and have stayed for years, even decades. For over 160 years, one thing has stayed the same—our passion for patient care. Come join our team and be part of Columbia St. Mary’s renowned mission, “to make a positive difference in the health status and lives of individuals in the community with a special concern for those who are vulnerable."
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date. This certification is only required for the Women's and Children's Departments including Neonatal Intensive Care.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date. This certification is only required for Cardiac Rehab, ICU/Intermediate Care, Med Surg 6E & 3S, Endoscopy/GI Units, Surgery, Surg Ambulatory, Recovery, Perioperative Care, Emergency, Testing & Treatment, Interventional Radiology.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 24 Months (2 years) of hire date or job transfer date. This certification is only required for the Emergency and Surgery Room Departments.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of a board-approved Registered Nurse Program required by hire date or job transfer date Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred NCLEX eligible in a Direct Entry Masters of Nursing program accepted in lieu of diploma
- Ability to manage complex workload required.
Like what you see? Want to learn more about how we can add to your career and your future?
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Columbia St. Mary’s is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.