carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Great Lakes Caring is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Great Lakes Caring is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Full Time, Hospice Aide (CNA) Companies Great Lakes Caring in Howell, MI in January 2018 throughout Howell, MI begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Full Time, Hospice Aide (CNA) Companies Great Lakes Caring in Howell, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Howell, MI. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Full Time, Hospice Aide (CNA) Companies Great Lakes Caring in Howell, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Howell, MI below..
Full Time, Hospice Aide (CNA)Company Great Lakes Caring
Location Howell, MI
Update 5 Day ago
Caring is at the heart of everything we do! At Great Lakes Caring we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the nation’s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Caring’s primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
Full time, Hospice Aide working Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; including a weekend rotation.
- Position territory is Brighton, Howell, Fowlerville and surrounding areas.
Hourly wage information will be discussed during the interview process.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement and Certification Testing
- Mobile Electronic Devices
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Reimbursement
- NURSECAR℠company car program
- Recognition and Referral Programs
- Advancement Opportunities
The Hospice Aide provides personal health care, and related services and additional tasks as assigned to the client in the home or facility.
- Provide superior quality aide care whenever that care may needed, including an on-call every other weekend rotation to meet with needs of patients 24/7.
- Demonstrate competency in the following areas: measure temperatures, pulses, respirations and blood pressures; assist or perform bed bath, tub shower or sponge bath; perform shampoo in bed, tub, shower or sink; checks, cleans and files nails; perform skin care; perform oral hygiene; assist with patient dressing; assist with toileting and elimination using toilet, bedside commode, bedpan, urinal or adult brief.
- Demonstrate safe techniques in all transfers and ambulation.
- Provide a safe and hygienic environment for each patient cared for.
- Provide personal care for each patient in accordance with the Home Health Aide Care Plan.
- Work cooperatively with patient and family. Sharing observations with supervisor to deliver high quality care as a team.
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication to patients, families, physicians, visitors, team members, facility members and other agency personnel.
- Provide necessary skills to appropriately report changes and document pertinent information and care rendered to the patient to ensure continuity of care occurs for each patient cared for.
- Assist the patient with nutrition as directed on the plan of care, such as simple meal preparation and assisting with feeding and fluid intake.
- Document services provided and pertinent findings during each visit.
- Maintain adequate supplies for each visit.
- Maintain patient and staff privacy and confidentiality at all times pursuant to the HIPAA Privacy Final Rule.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Must provide satisfactory evidence of successful completion of supervised practical training totaling at least (75) hours, with at least (16) hours devoted to supervise practical training.
- Must maintain certification as a Licensed Nursing Assistant (C.N.A or STNA) in applicable state.
- At least (1) year experience in the last (24) months as a Hospice Aide, Home Health Aide or Nursing Assistant in a hospital, long term care facility or home health agency.
- A sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and desires to provide care in the home.
- Compassionate, caring and self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Flexible with handling assignment changes.
- Reliable transportation and a valid Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a competency evaluation prior to performing care.
- Ability to pass a criminal history background check and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospice: 1 year
Required license or certification: