carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Great Lakes Caring is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Great Lakes Caring is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Full Time, Hospice Aide (CNA) Companies Great Lakes Caring in Howell, MI in January 2018 in Howell, MI begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Full Time, Hospice Aide (CNA) Companies Great Lakes Caring in Howell, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Howell, MI. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Full Time, Hospice Aide (CNA) Companies Great Lakes Caring in Howell, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Howell, MI below..
Full Time, Hospice Aide (CNA)Company Great Lakes Caring
Location Howell, MI
Update 7 Day ago
Caring is at the heart of everything we do! At Great Lakes Caring we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the nation’s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Caring’s primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
Full time, Hospice Aide working Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; including a weekend rotation.
- Position territory is Brighton, Howell, Fowlerville and surrounding areas.
Hourly wage information will be discussed during the interview process.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement and Certification Testing
- Mobile Electronic Devices
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Reimbursement
- NURSECAR℠company car program
- Recognition and Referral Programs
- Advancement Opportunities
The Hospice Aide provides personal health care, and related services and additional tasks as assigned to the client in the home or facility.
- Provide superior quality aide care whenever that care may needed, including an on-call every other weekend rotation to meet with needs of patients 24/7.
- Demonstrate competency in the following areas: measure temperatures, pulses, respirations and blood pressures; assist or perform bed bath, tub shower or sponge bath; perform shampoo in bed, tub, shower or sink; checks, cleans and files nails; perform skin care; perform oral hygiene; assist with patient dressing; assist with toileting and elimination using toilet, bedside commode, bedpan, urinal or adult brief.
- Demonstrate safe techniques in all transfers and ambulation.
- Provide a safe and hygienic environment for each patient cared for.
- Provide personal care for each patient in accordance with the Home Health Aide Care Plan.
- Work cooperatively with patient and family. Sharing observations with supervisor to deliver high quality care as a team.
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication to patients, families, physicians, visitors, team members, facility members and other agency personnel.
- Provide necessary skills to appropriately report changes and document pertinent information and care rendered to the patient to ensure continuity of care occurs for each patient cared for.
- Assist the patient with nutrition as directed on the plan of care, such as simple meal preparation and assisting with feeding and fluid intake.
- Document services provided and pertinent findings during each visit.
- Maintain adequate supplies for each visit.
- Maintain patient and staff privacy and confidentiality at all times pursuant to the HIPAA Privacy Final Rule.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Must provide satisfactory evidence of successful completion of supervised practical training totaling at least (75) hours, with at least (16) hours devoted to supervise practical training.
- Must maintain certification as a Licensed Nursing Assistant (C.N.A or STNA) in applicable state.
- At least (1) year experience in the last (24) months as a Hospice Aide, Home Health Aide or Nursing Assistant in a hospital, long term care facility or home health agency.
- A sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and desires to provide care in the home.
- Compassionate, caring and self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Flexible with handling assignment changes.
- Reliable transportation and a valid Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a competency evaluation prior to performing care.
- Ability to pass a criminal history background check and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospice: 1 year
Required license or certification: