carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Amazon Corporate LLC is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Amazon Corporate LLC can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Senior Workday Functional Analyst Companies Amazon Corporate LLC in Seattle, WA in January 2018 within Seattle, WA begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Senior Workday Functional Analyst Companies Amazon Corporate LLC in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Seattle, WA. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Senior Workday Functional Analyst Companies Amazon Corporate LLC in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Senior Workday Functional AnalystCompany Amazon Corporate LLC
Location Seattle, WA
Update 5 Day ago
Do you have deep knowledge of Workday configuration tools and HCM business concepts? Do you have diverse technical skills and are passionate about using them to improve global business processes used by hundreds of thousands of people?
Amazon's People Technology team is looking for a Senior Workday Functional Lead that has hands on design and configuration expertise in modules that includes but not limited to Core HR, Employee and Manager Self-Service, Benefits, and NA Payroll. This person will work with business users globally to comprehend business requirements, help define scalable business processes, and implement best practices in configuring and designing the Workday HCM System. This position requires strong written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate must have experience implementing Workday HCM solutions for large organizations and have exceptional ability to design functional solutions and that are in line with Amazon’s needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.
• Work in all project phases including fit/gap, requirements gathering, design, configuration, and testing.
• Involve in the design of Workday HCM solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
• Leads workshops and design review sessions with HR business users, Workday technical and functional resources at all levels, including global owners of the specific work streams.
• Able to take the business requirements and translate those into Workday configuration.
• Work with Workday implementation partners and configure Workday HCM to address the needs of multiple Amazon business organizations globally.
• Map Amazon business processes to Workday Business Process, identify strategies, risks, and options when gaps are identified, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet business requirements while staying consistent with Workday native architecture.
• Work alongside the integration team to design, configure, and test integrations between Workday and internal Amazon systems and external vendors.
• Mentor other functional analysts, actively share knowledge with others to develop in-house expertise on the product
• Interact with business customers (internal and external) to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
• Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation as necessary.
• Work with development team to design and implement system modifications, works with QA team to get the product tested and therefore ensures successful delivery of the work products.
• Develop strong relationships with business users in all HR Functional areas.
• Coordinates work across diverse teams globally, including vendors that support HR and Payroll business functions.
• Develops functional test plans, coordinates user acceptance testing and guides business users in testing.
• Can successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · 3+ years experience in Workday HCM modules such as Core HR, Recruiting, Self-Service, T&L, NA Payroll, Payroll integrations and Global Payroll modules.
· Experience completing at least one full Workday HCM implementation.
· Experience working closely with technical teams to translate functional specifications into technical solutions.
· Experience in writing SQL queries, data analysis, and validation.
· Experience and knowledge of Integration points to and from HCM system.
· BA/BS degree is required.
· 5+ years’ experience as a Business or Functional Analyst with rich product knowledge in any of the HCM applications.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS · 5-7 years of experience working on Workday HCM solutions
· Experience in interacting with business users globally, ability to collect requirements, create business requirements and functional specification documents.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands, thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment, demonstrate flexibility and have the ability to deal with ambiguity.