carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Amazon Corporate LLC is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Amazon Corporate LLC is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Senior Workday Functional Analyst Companies Amazon Corporate LLC in Seattle, WA in January 2018 with Seattle, WA begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Senior Workday Functional Analyst Companies Amazon Corporate LLC in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Seattle, WA. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Senior Workday Functional Analyst Companies Amazon Corporate LLC in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Senior Workday Functional AnalystCompany Amazon Corporate LLC
Location Seattle, WA
Update 8 Day ago
Do you have deep knowledge of Workday configuration tools and HCM business concepts? Do you have diverse technical skills and are passionate about using them to improve global business processes used by hundreds of thousands of people?
Amazon's People Technology team is looking for a Senior Workday Functional Lead that has hands on design and configuration expertise in modules that includes but not limited to Core HR, Employee and Manager Self-Service, Benefits, and NA Payroll. This person will work with business users globally to comprehend business requirements, help define scalable business processes, and implement best practices in configuring and designing the Workday HCM System. This position requires strong written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate must have experience implementing Workday HCM solutions for large organizations and have exceptional ability to design functional solutions and that are in line with Amazon’s needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.
• Work in all project phases including fit/gap, requirements gathering, design, configuration, and testing.
• Involve in the design of Workday HCM solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
• Leads workshops and design review sessions with HR business users, Workday technical and functional resources at all levels, including global owners of the specific work streams.
• Able to take the business requirements and translate those into Workday configuration.
• Work with Workday implementation partners and configure Workday HCM to address the needs of multiple Amazon business organizations globally.
• Map Amazon business processes to Workday Business Process, identify strategies, risks, and options when gaps are identified, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet business requirements while staying consistent with Workday native architecture.
• Work alongside the integration team to design, configure, and test integrations between Workday and internal Amazon systems and external vendors.
• Mentor other functional analysts, actively share knowledge with others to develop in-house expertise on the product
• Interact with business customers (internal and external) to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
• Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation as necessary.
• Work with development team to design and implement system modifications, works with QA team to get the product tested and therefore ensures successful delivery of the work products.
• Develop strong relationships with business users in all HR Functional areas.
• Coordinates work across diverse teams globally, including vendors that support HR and Payroll business functions.
• Develops functional test plans, coordinates user acceptance testing and guides business users in testing.
• Can successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 3+ years experience in Workday HCM modules such as Core HR, Recruiting, Self-Service, T&L, NA Payroll, Payroll integrations and Global Payroll modules.
· Experience completing at least one full Workday HCM implementation.
· Experience working closely with technical teams to translate functional specifications into technical solutions.
· Experience in writing SQL queries, data analysis, and validation.
· Experience and knowledge of Integration points to and from HCM system.
· BA/BS degree is required.
· 5+ years’ experience as a Business or Functional Analyst with rich product knowledge in any of the HCM applications.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· 5-7 years of experience working on Workday HCM solutions
· Experience in interacting with business users globally, ability to collect requirements, create business requirements and functional specification documents.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands, thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment, demonstrate flexibility and have the ability to deal with ambiguity.