carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Albertsons is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Albertsons is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Night Stocker - Companies Albertsons in McKinney, TX 75069 in January 2018 in McKinney, TX 75069 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Night Stocker - Companies Albertsons in McKinney, TX 75069 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside McKinney, TX 75069. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Night Stocker - Companies Albertsons in McKinney, TX 75069 in January 2018 January 2018 in McKinney, TX 75069 below..
Night Stocker -Company Albertsons
Location McKinney, TX 75069
Update 7 Day ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives, stores, stocks and merchandises all Grocery products.
• May stage pallets/u-boats of product from the back room to the sales floor in preparation for stocking. Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, blocks and faces product in an efficient and proper manner; and discards outdated product in compliance with code date procedures. Maintains orderly and in-stock conditions in all grocery department areas, including the back room. Controls shrink and damage of products. Cleans and dusts shelves.
• Creates and builds promotional displays and endcaps under the direction of the Grocery department management team.
• May order grocery products. Cuts cases and stacks merchandise. Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
• Receives, organizes, stores, stocks, builds displays and operates related equipment such as hand trucks, bailers, and pallet jacks. Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment.
• Prepares and displays appropriate product signage.
• Assists customers outside of the Grocery department, at the direction of store management, with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous customer service.
• Controls shrink, damage and spoilage of products. Performs various grocery department duties at the direction of the Grocery management team.
• Handles positive customer and vendor relations. Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques.
• Responsible for performing all job duties with honesty and integrity and in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
PHYSICAL AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be friendly, courteous, tactful and maintain composure in dealing with customers, vendors and co-workers. Basic reading and good communication skills.
• Must frequently reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 50 lbs., within the range of floor level to overhead. Must push and pull fully loaded hand trucks and pallet jacks.
• Must stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time. Bends, stoops, and reaches frequently and occasionally climbs ladders.
• Mental alertness is required to ensure safe, accurate completion of work activities and to do repetitious work accurately.
• Requires knowledge of basic math, learn inventory control, pricing, merchandising, product storage and shipping and receiving procedures.
• Manual dexterity and good eye-hand coordination required.
• Utilizes cleaning supplies.
• Night crew clerks regularly work overnight. Grocery clerks work varying hours. May be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Good attendance is required.
• Must comply with appropriate grooming and dress code standards.
•Working conditions consist of a temperature controlled store environment. May occasionally be exposed to temperatures of approximately -20° Fahrenheit, 28° Fahrenheit, and 35° Fahrenheit, while handling products in freezers, coolers and display cases. Occasional exposure to outdoor environment with varying temperatures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.