carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Albertsons is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Albertsons will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Night Stocker - Companies Albertsons in McKinney, TX 75069 in January 2018 inside McKinney, TX 75069 begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Night Stocker - Companies Albertsons in McKinney, TX 75069 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout McKinney, TX 75069. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Night Stocker - Companies Albertsons in McKinney, TX 75069 in January 2018 January 2018 in McKinney, TX 75069 below..
Night Stocker -Company Albertsons
Location McKinney, TX 75069
Update 10 Day ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives, stores, stocks and merchandises all Grocery products.
• May stage pallets/u-boats of product from the back room to the sales floor in preparation for stocking. Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, blocks and faces product in an efficient and proper manner; and discards outdated product in compliance with code date procedures. Maintains orderly and in-stock conditions in all grocery department areas, including the back room. Controls shrink and damage of products. Cleans and dusts shelves.
• Creates and builds promotional displays and endcaps under the direction of the Grocery department management team.
• May order grocery products. Cuts cases and stacks merchandise. Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
• Receives, organizes, stores, stocks, builds displays and operates related equipment such as hand trucks, bailers, and pallet jacks. Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment.
• Prepares and displays appropriate product signage.
• Assists customers outside of the Grocery department, at the direction of store management, with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous customer service.
• Controls shrink, damage and spoilage of products. Performs various grocery department duties at the direction of the Grocery management team.
• Handles positive customer and vendor relations. Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques.
• Responsible for performing all job duties with honesty and integrity and in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
PHYSICAL AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be friendly, courteous, tactful and maintain composure in dealing with customers, vendors and co-workers. Basic reading and good communication skills.
• Must frequently reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 50 lbs., within the range of floor level to overhead. Must push and pull fully loaded hand trucks and pallet jacks.
• Must stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time. Bends, stoops, and reaches frequently and occasionally climbs ladders.
• Mental alertness is required to ensure safe, accurate completion of work activities and to do repetitious work accurately.
• Requires knowledge of basic math, learn inventory control, pricing, merchandising, product storage and shipping and receiving procedures.
• Manual dexterity and good eye-hand coordination required.
• Utilizes cleaning supplies.
• Night crew clerks regularly work overnight. Grocery clerks work varying hours. May be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Good attendance is required.
• Must comply with appropriate grooming and dress code standards.
•Working conditions consist of a temperature controlled store environment. May occasionally be exposed to temperatures of approximately -20° Fahrenheit, 28° Fahrenheit, and 35° Fahrenheit, while handling products in freezers, coolers and display cases. Occasional exposure to outdoor environment with varying temperatures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.