carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Therapist (School Based) - Pickaway Co ESC, Circleville Companies Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. in Circleville, OH in January 2018 inside Circleville, OH begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Therapist (School Based) - Pickaway Co ESC, Circleville Companies Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. in Circleville, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Circleville, OH. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Therapist (School Based) - Pickaway Co ESC, Circleville Companies Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. in Circleville, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Circleville, OH below..
Therapist (School Based) - Pickaway Co ESC, CirclevilleCompany Hopewell Health Centers, Inc.
Location Circleville, OH
Update 11 Day ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified mental health professional seeking a school based opportunity. Join Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. in their mission to provide access to affordable, high quality, integrated health care for all.
- Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. (HHC) has been providing health care in Southeastern Ohio for over 40 years. HHC is an integrated health care organization and federally qualified health center (FQHC).
- Wide range of services include comprehensive behavioral health care, dental health care, and primary health care
- Over 16 locations spanning 8 counties in Southeastern Ohio
- Employs over 450 employees (and growing!)
Benefits & Features:
- Company paid benefits include Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, Paid Vacations, Sick Leave, 8 Paid Holidays, Bereavement, 401K Employer Match, and Jury Duty Leave
- Additional benefits offered include Medical, Vision, Dental, Short-term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, and Health Savings Account
- NHSC Tuition Loan Reimbursement Eligibility
- No “on-call” expectation; Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
- Flexible hours between 7am-4:30pm
- Employee Appreciation Days
Your Role with Hopewell Health Centers, Inc.:
The Outpatient, School Based Therapist will provide clinical counseling services to individuals, groups and families, to include diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, individual counseling, crisis counseling/intervention, and some case management in a school based setting. S/he must be able to work collaboratively with school personnel, parents and other professionals.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Therapist provides quality, person and family-centered, medically necessary, rehabilitative, culturally-competent therapy face-to-face with individuals, couples, families, and groups to include, but not limited to: diagnostic assessment and treatment of mental, emotional, and substance abuse disorders
- Therapist provides appropriate collateral and community contacts for coordination/linkage, advocacy, and crisis management to support medically necessary treatment goals of clients who exhibit severe mental disabilities and embraces mission statement to encourage increased engagement with clients
- In collaboration with person served and/or family/legal guardian, develops an individualized service plan (ISP) for each person in the program to achieve behavior change, increased quality of life, and the best outcomes possible for the people we serve
- Attends and participates in supervision, team meetings, professional development, First Aid/CPR training and serves on agency committees, as appropriate
- Licensed LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, or MFT by the Ohio CSWMFT Board
- Master’s Degree in a mental health related field
- Experience in a mental health field and/or a school based setting is preferred
Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit www.hopewellhealth.org for more information about our organization. Thank you for considering joining our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, or MFT