carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Therapist (School Based) - Pickaway Co ESC, Circleville Companies Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. in Circleville, OH in January 2018 inside Circleville, OH begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Therapist (School Based) - Pickaway Co ESC, Circleville Companies Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. in Circleville, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Circleville, OH. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Therapist (School Based) - Pickaway Co ESC, Circleville Companies Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. in Circleville, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Circleville, OH below..
Therapist (School Based) - Pickaway Co ESC, CirclevilleCompany Hopewell Health Centers, Inc.
Location Circleville, OH
Update 8 Day ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified mental health professional seeking a school based opportunity. Join Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. in their mission to provide access to affordable, high quality, integrated health care for all.
- Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. (HHC) has been providing health care in Southeastern Ohio for over 40 years. HHC is an integrated health care organization and federally qualified health center (FQHC).
- Wide range of services include comprehensive behavioral health care, dental health care, and primary health care
- Over 16 locations spanning 8 counties in Southeastern Ohio
- Employs over 450 employees (and growing!)
Benefits & Features:
- Company paid benefits include Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, Paid Vacations, Sick Leave, 8 Paid Holidays, Bereavement, 401K Employer Match, and Jury Duty Leave
- Additional benefits offered include Medical, Vision, Dental, Short-term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, and Health Savings Account
- NHSC Tuition Loan Reimbursement Eligibility
- No “on-call” expectation; Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
- Flexible hours between 7am-4:30pm
- Employee Appreciation Days
Your Role with Hopewell Health Centers, Inc.:
The Outpatient, School Based Therapist will provide clinical counseling services to individuals, groups and families, to include diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, individual counseling, crisis counseling/intervention, and some case management in a school based setting. S/he must be able to work collaboratively with school personnel, parents and other professionals.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Therapist provides quality, person and family-centered, medically necessary, rehabilitative, culturally-competent therapy face-to-face with individuals, couples, families, and groups to include, but not limited to: diagnostic assessment and treatment of mental, emotional, and substance abuse disorders
- Therapist provides appropriate collateral and community contacts for coordination/linkage, advocacy, and crisis management to support medically necessary treatment goals of clients who exhibit severe mental disabilities and embraces mission statement to encourage increased engagement with clients
- In collaboration with person served and/or family/legal guardian, develops an individualized service plan (ISP) for each person in the program to achieve behavior change, increased quality of life, and the best outcomes possible for the people we serve
- Attends and participates in supervision, team meetings, professional development, First Aid/CPR training and serves on agency committees, as appropriate
- Licensed LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, or MFT by the Ohio CSWMFT Board
- Master’s Degree in a mental health related field
- Experience in a mental health field and/or a school based setting is preferred
Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit www.hopewellhealth.org for more information about our organization. Thank you for considering joining our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, or MFT