carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Key Bank is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Key Bank is open up intended for new location since Position as Business Resource Center, Business Service Officer Buffalo Companies Key Bank in Buffalo, NY in January 2018 with Buffalo, NY begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Business Resource Center, Business Service Officer Buffalo Companies Key Bank in Buffalo, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Buffalo, NY. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Business Resource Center, Business Service Officer Buffalo Companies Key Bank in Buffalo, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Buffalo, NY below..
Business Resource Center, Business Service Officer BuffaloCompany Key Bank
Location Buffalo, NY
Update 7 Day ago
The role of the BRC Business Service Officer (BSO) is to support the BRC sales team by responding to client transactions and assisting with client need identification/coordination, product delivery and sales planning to enhance the team’s net Contribution Margin and portfolio profitability.
The BRC BSO will be responsible for functions that align with the Key Sales Process (Pipeline & Opportunity Management, Needs Assessment, Present/Pitch, Fulfillment, and Follow Up) in daily work to create a positive Client Experience. These responsibilities of the BRC BSO include but are not limited to the following:
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of product sets as well as an awareness of competitive products.
- Assists sales effort by serving as back up for the automatic lead assignment process and setting call appointments.
- Discusses the client with the BRC RM to better understand the client’s needs.
- Supports BRC RM’s with maintenance of existing accounts that would involve contact with the customer directly, including follow-up.
- Takes full ownership to ensure unresolved documentation exceptions are tracked on the exception report and clears documentation exceptions while working together with the BRC RM and the borrower.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for loan services and operations; funnels information to the appropriate BRC RM/Team Leader
- Ensures proper set-up of all client deposit products as needed
- Serves as secondary contact to client and primary contact in BRC RM’s absence to provide a high level of customer service and value. Strives to provide first resolution to customer problems; enlists assistance from BRC RM as needed.
- Directly involved with prospect/client new loan requests; collects appropriate financial information from borrower, discusses product features and coordinates conditions/details of credit with credit underwriters and client to ensure timely loan process.
- Reviews completed loan packages to ensure that documents are executed properly prior to sending for booking, and identifying any documentation exceptions that need further follow up.
- Processes complex service requests as directed by client providing “hands on” service and follow-up to the very profitable clients for portfolio retention.
- Reviews and resolves loan documentation exceptions by working closely with BRC RM and Borrower.
- Coordinates and delivers other non-credit products by interfacing with product specialists to expedite the process, coordinate documentation and close on new product relationships.
- Provides expertise and assistance to BRC RMs on internal support systems and functions to ensure that procedures and programs are being utilized properly.
- Accountable for adherence of sales team to bank compliance standards including but not limited to the following: following Centralized Funding Process, ensuring all account opening documents are collected and completing prior to account opening, etc.
- Monitors and resolves daily overdraft occurrences within established limits via NSF Review process in partnership with the RM.
- Minimum 1-3 years related work experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- General to working knowledge of financial products and services.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organization and follow up skills.
- Proficient with various personal computer applications
Demonstrated working knowledge of applicable technology including MS Windows/Office Products, Gateway, RMW, DDA Application, LMS and Hogan.
KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to midsized businesses from Maine to Alaska through our 15-state network of over 1,200 branches, 1,500 ATMs, telephone banking and robust online and mobile platforms. KeyBank’s Consumer/Business Banking segment provides consumers and small business owners with straightforward banking solutions and personal finance expertise that helps them make confident financial decisions today and plan for tomorrow. Key Private Bank offers wealth planning that follows a consistent, disciplined approach guided by objective advice based on each unique situation. KeyBank Commercial Bank offers midsize business financial services that drive growth and profitability and help business owners identify new opportunities with products and services including deposit, cash management, investment services, commercial lending, equipment leasing, and asset-based lending.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.