carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. RehabCare is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; RehabCare can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Physical Therapist - PRN (WEEKENDS)- Stoneridge CreekView in Pleasanton, CA Companies RehabCare in Pleasanton, CA 94566 in January 2018 within Pleasanton, CA 94566 begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Physical Therapist - PRN (WEEKENDS)- Stoneridge CreekView in Pleasanton, CA Companies RehabCare in Pleasanton, CA 94566 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Pleasanton, CA 94566. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Physical Therapist - PRN (WEEKENDS)- Stoneridge CreekView in Pleasanton, CA Companies RehabCare in Pleasanton, CA 94566 in January 2018 January 2018 in Pleasanton, CA 94566 below..
Physical Therapist - PRN (WEEKENDS)- Stoneridge CreekView in Pleasanton, CACompany RehabCare
Location Pleasanton, CA 94566
Update 8 Day ago
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .Recruiter - Hollie E. Davilla Recruiter Phone - 707-387-5006 Primary Location : CA-Pleasanton Organization : 237M - Stoneridge CreekView - 4615