carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. RehabCare is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; RehabCare is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Physical Therapist - PRN (WEEKENDS)- Stoneridge CreekView in Pleasanton, CA Companies RehabCare in Pleasanton, CA 94566 in January 2018 with Pleasanton, CA 94566 begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Physical Therapist - PRN (WEEKENDS)- Stoneridge CreekView in Pleasanton, CA Companies RehabCare in Pleasanton, CA 94566 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Pleasanton, CA 94566. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Physical Therapist - PRN (WEEKENDS)- Stoneridge CreekView in Pleasanton, CA Companies RehabCare in Pleasanton, CA 94566 in January 2018 January 2018 in Pleasanton, CA 94566 below..
Physical Therapist - PRN (WEEKENDS)- Stoneridge CreekView in Pleasanton, CACompany RehabCare
Location Pleasanton, CA 94566
Update 8 Day ago
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .Recruiter - Hollie E. Davilla Recruiter Phone - 707-387-5006 Primary Location : CA-Pleasanton Organization : 237M - Stoneridge CreekView - 4615