carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. CACI is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; CACI is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Background Investigator Level I (FT) Katy, TX Companies CACI in Missouri City, TX 77489 in January 2018 in Missouri City, TX 77489 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Background Investigator Level I (FT) Katy, TX Companies CACI in Missouri City, TX 77489 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Missouri City, TX 77489. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Background Investigator Level I (FT) Katy, TX Companies CACI in Missouri City, TX 77489 in January 2018 January 2018 in Missouri City, TX 77489 below..
Background Investigator Level I (FT) Katy, TXCompany CACI
Location Missouri City, TX 77489
Update 7 Day ago
CACI International Inc. is currently hiring a Background Investigator for Katy, TX.
At CACI, background investigation is more than research and reports; it's your chance to contribute to the safety and security of our nation in the company of colleagues who value trust and integrity above all else.
CACI fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality, and professionalism. Our staff has been an industry-leading provider of federal background investigations for the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) since 2004 and employs full-time and part-time investigators in all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories.
Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain facts to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation
- Document all information received and submit a detailed report of investigation within a strict timeline
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, plus 0-2 years of experience
- A sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
- An impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
- A current driver’s license, reliable personal vehicle, and willingness to travel up to a 100-mile radius daily in support of assignments
- A home office equipped with high-speed Internet (LAN line required as wireless is unauthorized)
- A personal computer compatible with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Ability to walk, type, sit, or stand for long periods of time
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, such as typing detailed reports 1-20 pages in length
- Ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test
- Completion of a pre-selection process and an eight-week OPM New Investigator Training course (that includes at least three weeks in Chantilly, VA)
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a favorable SSBI
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
PHYSICAL DEMANDS :
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.