carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Planned Parenthood is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Planned Parenthood will be available with regard to new position while Position as Education Program Manager - Baton Rouge Companies Planned Parenthood in Louisiana in January 2018 within Louisiana originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Education Program Manager - Baton Rouge Companies Planned Parenthood in Louisiana in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Louisiana. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Education Program Manager - Baton Rouge Companies Planned Parenthood in Louisiana in January 2018 January 2018 in Louisiana below..
Education Program Manager - Baton RougeCompany Planned Parenthood
Update 8 Day ago
We are seeking an Education Program Manager to join our Baton Rouge team! Under the supervision of the Vice President of Education, the Education Program Manager is responsible for providing outreach and education services within the scope of a given project in order to meet program requirements. The position requires strong interpersonal skills to make connections and build relationships with the target patient/client base.
The Education Program Manager works collaboratively with other departments at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast (PPGC) as well as other community-based agencies with the purpose making the critical linkages to health information and services for community members. As an advocate for community health, the Education Program Manager also works to educate the general public on the services available at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast and eligibility requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, train, and maintain a strong and diverse pool of volunteer/contract staff to help deliver educational programming in the PPGC service area.
- Document all program planning, policies, procedures, practices, and logistics to ensure quality control and sustainability.
- Structure and monitor outcome measures and evaluation procedures for programs.
- Assist the VP of Education with the preparation and monitoring of program budgets.
- Support organizational fundraising by providing information and connections to staff and board members as needed.
- Perform additional duties designated by Vice President to achieve success of programs and meet community needs
- Assist the Vice President of Education with the development of an internal education program for continuing education needs and requirements.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with the education staff and report outcomes to the Vice President of Education.
- Track the health education programs and evaluation forms for monthly reports.
- Facilitate outcomes driven networking in Baton Rouge and surrounding counties.
- Assist with training needs for Education Department staff and volunteers; and coordinate organization specific trainings.
- Will work with the Vice President of Education cross-departmentally to ensure the Communications, Public Affairs and Medical Services Departments produce culturally competent branding material, outreach strategies and servicing practices when engaging Harris and surrounding counties communities.
- Coordinate Health Educators’ schedules and community programming
- Create opportunities for expansion of Education program through capitalizing on existing networks and collaborations.
- Represent Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast at coalition and community meetings.
- Community engagement will facilitate patient recruitment for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast clinic services.
- Provide sexuality training and education for external and internal customers.
- Formulates and recommends programs, goals and objectives for education programs.
- Plans, develops, manages and evaluates special-topic education programs.
- Assists the Vice President of Education in reviewing, evaluating and reporting on continuing education programs.
The position supervises and provides direction to the Health Educators engaged in the administration of educational and continuing education duties.
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to communicate non-judgmentally, sensitively and accurately about all matters related to client needs. Positively interact and communicate with persons of all ages and those who come from high risk and lower income environments including persons of diverse religious, cultural, racial, sexual orientation and economic backgrounds
- Must possess intermediate knowledge and experience working with computers
- Must possess written communication skills in English adequate to draft reports, memos, business correspondence, etc., as directed by VP of Education; basic written communication skills in Spanish to communicate to patients / patients' families, as needed, to provide them with necessary information.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Public Health, Education, Social Work or related field
- CHES level certification
- Minimum of two year experience working in community health, preferably with youth in urban communities and high risk communities. Teaching experience preferred
- Knowledgeable on operation of Excel, social media, Publisher , PowerPoint
- Previous experience with group training and/or facilitating group meetings.
- Competitive Salary!
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Basic Life & AD&D Coverage (100% Company Paid)
- 401K Plans – Company Matching Available
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays!
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Cell Phone Discount Plans
- Free Notary Service