carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Elijah's Promise is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Elijah's Promise is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as NJ Bonner: Elijah's Promise, Vocational Counselor & Job Developer Companies Elijah's Promise in New Brunswick, NJ in January 2018 throughout New Brunswick, NJ begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as NJ Bonner: Elijah's Promise, Vocational Counselor & Job Developer Companies Elijah's Promise in New Brunswick, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in New Brunswick, NJ. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as NJ Bonner: Elijah's Promise, Vocational Counselor & Job Developer Companies Elijah's Promise in New Brunswick, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in New Brunswick, NJ below..
NJ Bonner: Elijah's Promise, Vocational Counselor & Job DeveloperCompany Elijah's Promise
Location New Brunswick, NJ
Update 5 Day ago
Overview of the Agency and Population Served: Elijah’s Promise harnesses
the power of food to break the cycle of poverty, alleviate hunger, and change
lives. We fight to end hunger through serving good food for all at our community
soup kitchen, providing education and jobs in the food industry through our
Promise Culinary School, a community garden, community advocacy, and
creating social enterprise food businesses that further social good. We envision a
community where no one goes hungry for lack of food or funds; where a good
meal is a nutritious meal; where our community learns to steward natural and
financial resources wisely; and where we make opportunity available to those
who seek it.
Position Title: Vocational Counselor & Job Developer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with life skills and job readiness classes, including providing
classroom instruction as necessary
- Assist with developling life skills and job readiness resources, including
interview skills, resume preparation, and job search resources.
- Assist with resume preparation for all students and maintain resume files
- Maintain job search resources including job bank for all current and former
- Development of externship and job sites
- Working with Vocational Counselor and Night Program Manager, assist
with maintaining contacts in food service industry for externship and job
- Arrange for and make phone contacts and site visits with potential
internship and job sites.
- Assist with student selection of externship sites and aide in evaluation
compatibility of site to student.
- Communicate with sites during externship period and afterward for both
troubleshooting and evaluation purposes.
- Enter all externship grades into database.
- Keep all food service industry contacts up to date in externship.
- Any other tasks needed by the Promise Culinary School that falls under
- Assist in completing quarterly progress reports
Qualifications and Experience:
- College degree preferred, but not madatory
- Experience teaching populations with limited access to education
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- New Jersey Bonner AmeriCorps orientation prior to the start of the term of
- On-going training as determined by the staff of the New Jersey Bonner
AmeriCorps Program and by by the Site Supervisor and/or Campus Director
throughout the term of service
Living Allowance: $12,000
*Education Award: *$2,907.50; for HT only upon successful completion of the term of service
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent