carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Elijah's Promise is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Elijah's Promise is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as NJ Bonner: Elijah's Promise, Vocational Counselor & Job Developer Companies Elijah's Promise in New Brunswick, NJ in January 2018 within New Brunswick, NJ begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as NJ Bonner: Elijah's Promise, Vocational Counselor & Job Developer Companies Elijah's Promise in New Brunswick, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with New Brunswick, NJ. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as NJ Bonner: Elijah's Promise, Vocational Counselor & Job Developer Companies Elijah's Promise in New Brunswick, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in New Brunswick, NJ below..
NJ Bonner: Elijah's Promise, Vocational Counselor & Job DeveloperCompany Elijah's Promise
Location New Brunswick, NJ
Update 8 Day ago
Overview of the Agency and Population Served: Elijah’s Promise harnesses
the power of food to break the cycle of poverty, alleviate hunger, and change
lives. We fight to end hunger through serving good food for all at our community
soup kitchen, providing education and jobs in the food industry through our
Promise Culinary School, a community garden, community advocacy, and
creating social enterprise food businesses that further social good. We envision a
community where no one goes hungry for lack of food or funds; where a good
meal is a nutritious meal; where our community learns to steward natural and
financial resources wisely; and where we make opportunity available to those
who seek it.
Position Title: Vocational Counselor & Job Developer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with life skills and job readiness classes, including providing
classroom instruction as necessary
- Assist with developling life skills and job readiness resources, including
interview skills, resume preparation, and job search resources.
- Assist with resume preparation for all students and maintain resume files
- Maintain job search resources including job bank for all current and former
- Development of externship and job sites
- Working with Vocational Counselor and Night Program Manager, assist
with maintaining contacts in food service industry for externship and job
- Arrange for and make phone contacts and site visits with potential
internship and job sites.
- Assist with student selection of externship sites and aide in evaluation
compatibility of site to student.
- Communicate with sites during externship period and afterward for both
troubleshooting and evaluation purposes.
- Enter all externship grades into database.
- Keep all food service industry contacts up to date in externship.
- Any other tasks needed by the Promise Culinary School that falls under
- Assist in completing quarterly progress reports
Qualifications and Experience:
- College degree preferred, but not madatory
- Experience teaching populations with limited access to education
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- New Jersey Bonner AmeriCorps orientation prior to the start of the term of
- On-going training as determined by the staff of the New Jersey Bonner
AmeriCorps Program and by by the Site Supervisor and/or Campus Director
throughout the term of service
Living Allowance: $12,000
*Education Award: *$2,907.50; for HT only upon successful completion of the term of service
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent