carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Thales is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Thales is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Global VP Professional Services Companies Thales in United States in January 2018 throughout United States begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Global VP Professional Services Companies Thales in United States in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in United States. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Global VP Professional Services Companies Thales in United States in January 2018 January 2018 in United States below..
Global VP Professional ServicesCompany Thales
Location United States
Update 9 Day ago
Have you ever wondered what it takes to provide comprehensive cybersecurity to the world’s largest, and most demanding organizations? Thales is a global leader in data protection and cybersecurity. We provide solutions for defense, critical infrastructure and telecommunication operators, industrial and financial companies. We provide best in class security practices in consulting, professional services, design, implementation and other security services, as well as managed security services based on our network of Security Operation Centers in France, the UK and Netherlands.
We are currently looking for a Global Vice President, Professional Services to join our team. Our Professional Services team implement, consult and advice some of the world’s largest organizations. We are entrusted with the relationship, strategy and successful product adoption for thousands of innovative solutions within companies using the Thales Data Security Platform.
Vice President Professional Services will be responsible for the strategic and operational elements of Thales e-Security Data Security Professional Services. Developing our strategy to grow the organization and building upon its operational excellence while aligning to the enterprise roadmap, go to market approach and Customer Success organization.
This transformational leader will deliver all aspects of Customer Success related to Professional Services. The team comprises Regional Business Development Teams, Development Managers, Solution Architects, Project Engagement Managers and Implementation Consultants.
• Development of the growth strategy for the Professional Services Team in conjunction with the Customer success and GTM Teams.
• Drive operational excellence aligned with Customer Success to establish an integrated Customer experience.
• Demonstrate impeccable client service and foster a Customer centric culture by embracing CSAT & NPS metrics.
• Develop, promote and market Professional Service offers to expand the adoption of TeS products with Sales & Marketing.
• Lead the implementation of Professional Services Automation (PSA) in conjunction with the SFDC and Gainsight CRM business applications teams
• Leadership of the Global Professional Services Team, including recruiting, development and performance management
• Support the establishment of our global Training Services & Technical Enablement discipline.
• Management of Critical Accounts to drive adoption, upsell and x-sell opportunities
• Work cross functionally with other Thales teams to ensure enterprise alignment, providing input on products and Customer feedback, new products and competitive input.
• Support the development of a scalable ecosystem (Partners) for enhancing our delivery capacity.
Skills and Experience:
• 15+ years’ experience in Professional Services or related fields
• Background in delivering enterprise security solutions and demonstrates a strong understanding of PKI/Crypto
• Experience in managing Professional Services for Cloud & On-Premise solutions
• Experience working with Customer Success to drive post sales service engagements
• Experience in delivering enterprise solutions to Fortune 1000 customers
• Proven experience in generating incremental service revenue
• Proven experience in managing remote teams and working across multiple geographies
• Ability to maintain excellent colleague and customer relationships
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Travel both domestic & international is required up to 50%, possibly more at peak times.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or relevant field of studies.
• MBA or Master’s Degree strongly preferred
Are you ready to be part a part of something big? If your skills, experience and attitude are a match and you’re looking for an exciting challenge, please apply now using the link below and we will be in touch.
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.