carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Symphony is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Symphony will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Marketing Designer Companies Symphony in Palo Alto, CA in January 2018 throughout Palo Alto, CA start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Marketing Designer Companies Symphony in Palo Alto, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Palo Alto, CA. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Marketing Designer Companies Symphony in Palo Alto, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Palo Alto, CA below..
Marketing DesignerCompany Symphony
Location Palo Alto, CA
Update 7 Day ago
We're looking for a creative, conceptual, and innovative digital designer. Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong background in visual communications and graphic design, with a solid working knowledge of execution and development in a fast-paced, startup environment.
100% telecommute available for anyone in the U.S. with a stellar portfolio, strong communication skills, and solid agency Design experience.
Please include a link to your online portfolio in your application.
You have an eye for detail and a passion for design You iterate quickly, incorporating feedback from stakeholders. You work well both autonomously and as part of a vibrant and diverse team. You adapt quickly and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Design, produce, and update digital marketing collateral such as website, infographics, wireframes, landing page templates, event booth graphics and materials
- Apply industry best practices to assignments and follow brand guidelines to keep all marketing consistent across multiple platforms such as website, newsletter, email, and presentation templates
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and visually engaging
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams and other departments
- Work closely with writer and creative director to drive new concepts and designs
- 5 years professional Marketing Design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and SketchComfortable working with CSS and HTML
- Experience with both Print and Digital, including environmental graphics
- Ability to present concepts and designs to stakeholders in a clear, concise manner and manage project feedback and flow Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a great sense of humor An exceptional online portfolio that shows off your strength and range as a designer
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with responsive and mobile design principles a plus
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London. Symphony has raised $233 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google. We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(K) plan, Life and AD&D coverage, Short-term and long-term disability coverage, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account benefits, Unlimited vacation and sick time, Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches, Discounted gym memberships, Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
Competitive salary, bonus plan, equity
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Symphony appreciates your interest in our company. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.