carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. United States Cold Storage is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; United States Cold Storage will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Warehouseman Companies United States Cold Storage in Fresno, CA 93725 in January 2018 inside Fresno, CA 93725 begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Warehouseman Companies United States Cold Storage in Fresno, CA 93725 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Fresno, CA 93725. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Warehouseman Companies United States Cold Storage in Fresno, CA 93725 in January 2018 January 2018 in Fresno, CA 93725 below..
WarehousemanCompany United States Cold Storage
Location Fresno, CA 93725
Update 5 Day ago
The Warehouseman is responsible for operating a variety of material handling equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking and counting merchandise. The equipment utilized in these functions are tilt tables, wrap machines, dock constraints, forklifts, slip sheets, and clamps. The Warehouseman is responsible for the safe and efficient use of these vehicles. The Warehouseman is also responsible for order selection and checking as the need dictates. The Warehouseman must be self-motivated and work with a minimal amount of supervision.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Have acceptable and / or correctable vision.
- The employee must be capable of occasionally lifting up to 40 + lbs.
- Stand, walk; use hands and feet to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear.
- Work various shifts and longer hours as needed to satisfy customer and USCS requirements.
- Use of scanners, telephones, and warehouse machinery.
- Daily workflow is fast paced and dependent on daily and seasonal customer and USCS company requirements.
- Work in an atmosphere range of +36 to -55 degrees F.
- The noise level in the work area is usually moderate.
- Personal interaction and communication is extremely high.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pick and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is located and shipped, make certain product comes from the proper locations and the lot numbers match the picking documents.
- Ensure the accuracy of all paperwork produced.
- Follow customer requirements.
- Follow company policies, guidelines and work instructions.
- Maintain professional relationship with the carriers, customers and coworkers.
- Identify and record any issues relating to product, processes and/or quality.
- Load and unload, move, stack and stage products according to standard operational procedures.
- Tape or stretch-wrap pallet as required to ensure product stability.
- Ensure proper stock rotation by following lot number identification and usage of RF Scanners.
- Move product from the staging or storage areas into railcars or trailers.
- Daily inspect and verify equipment is operating prior to the start of operation on that piece of equipment.
- Maximize the utilization of all USCS warehouse support computer system applications and tools, including RF equipment, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Understand and follow company policy as stated in the employee handbook.
- Required to attend Monthly Safety Meeting.
- Ensure that all warehouse sanitation, safety and security activities are consistently performed within the highest USCS, OSHA, BRC and other government compliance and industry standards.
SAFETY, HOUSEKEEPING & SECURITY:
- Steel toe shoes, hard hats and ID badges must be worn in all work areas.
- Follow and assist in security procedures at all times.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly warehouse and lunch room.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Capable of operating forklifts and their attachments.
- Must have the ability to work various shifts.
- Have good arithmetic skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Capable of following verbal and written instructions.
- Capable of standing and walking extended periods of time.
- Pass written and driving forklift exam.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: High School Degree preferred
Experience: 2-5+ years of Warehouse experience preferred
2-5+ years of Forklift experience preferred
The above job description may not include all tasks necessary to complete the job. The job description is a listing of the most common tasks the associate will be required to perform in that job area. Management reserve the right to add, delete or change the duties and responsibility at any time either formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.