carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Florida Medical Clinic is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Florida Medical Clinic can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Check In/Out Companies Florida Medical Clinic in Wesley Chapel, FL in January 2018 within Wesley Chapel, FL begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Check In/Out Companies Florida Medical Clinic in Wesley Chapel, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Wesley Chapel, FL. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Check In/Out Companies Florida Medical Clinic in Wesley Chapel, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Wesley Chapel, FL below..
Check In/OutCompany Florida Medical Clinic
Location Wesley Chapel, FL
Update 8 Day ago
- Prints Encounter form, RIS forms, other necessary forms per patient.
- Verifies eligibility of insurance.
- Ensures referral is present if needed.
- Verify doctors orders or script is present before Radiology exam is performed
Assist traffic at front window:
- Schedules appointments
- Takes messages
- Handles customer requests or needs
- Monitor the lobby for cleanliness and patients in distress
Completes patient check in process:
- Distributes and collects new patient forms
- Confirms photo ID is scanned into Intergy
- Confirms insurance cards are scanned into Intergy and keyed correctly
- Updates patient demographics as needed, including insurance.
- Updates workflow event to “Check In” status.
- Print Stat/Wet read forms for Technologist and Radiologist as needed.
- Scan all documents into Imaging in patient’s E-Chart.
- Update workflow event to “Registration Complete” status.
- Records “no show” appointments in the system
Collects and process monies due:
- Collects co-payment amounts.
- Balances Cardiology journal and locks it.
- Creates Cardiology journal for next day.
- Secures deposit and imprest funds
Answers phones and assists callers:
Completes the end of day process:
- Prints next day appointment schedules
- Empties HIPAA container into destruction bin
- Logs off Intergy and out of computer before leaving
- Print films or discs from PACS for patients as needed.
- Maintains an organized and clean work area .
- Assure supplies are readily available and stocked.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Normal physical ability; able to sit for long periods
- Normal concentration and normal complexity of decision making
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Above average ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Low risk exposure to bloodborne pathogens and chemical hazards
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong team player
- Strong computer proficiency
- Ability to multitask in a busy work environment
- Medical terminology knowledge; radiology a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Two years of related experience preferred