carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Midas Hospitality is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Midas Hospitality will be available with regard to new position while Position as Bartender Companies Midas Hospitality in Green Bay, WI in January 2018 within Green Bay, WI originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Bartender Companies Midas Hospitality in Green Bay, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Green Bay, WI. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Bartender Companies Midas Hospitality in Green Bay, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Green Bay, WI below..
BartenderCompany Midas Hospitality
Location Green Bay, WI
Update 6 Day ago
Mixes and serves alcohol and non-alcohol drinks to patrons of bar and restaurant by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
- Acknowledges customer within 30 seconds of arrival.
- Takes orders from customers or servers within 3 minutes of arrival.
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks served, all transactions processed immediately.
- Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Slices and pits fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Prepares appetizers such as pickles, cheese and cold meats.
- Assists in the restocking of the Happy Hour buffet when time allows.
- Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts.
- Keeps bar clear and clean at all times.
- Suggestively promotes and sells, and upsells lounge and restaurant menu items.
- Proper uniform must be worn at all times (if applicable), including name tag.
- Requests identification from customers when legal age is questioned.
- May be required to participate in inventory processes.
- Must be knowledgeable of all in-house services as well as local information and be able to assist with customers inquiries.
- When approached by a customer with a problem, employee will empower himself/herself to assist the customer at all times.
- Employee will make every effort to obtain customer's name and use it when addressing customer.
Must be of legal age to prepare and serve alcohol in state of function. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand or walk; to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.