carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Midas Hospitality is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Midas Hospitality can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Bartender Companies Midas Hospitality in Green Bay, WI in January 2018 within Green Bay, WI originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Bartender Companies Midas Hospitality in Green Bay, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Green Bay, WI. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Bartender Companies Midas Hospitality in Green Bay, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Green Bay, WI below..
BartenderCompany Midas Hospitality
Location Green Bay, WI
Update 9 Day ago
Mixes and serves alcohol and non-alcohol drinks to patrons of bar and restaurant by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
- Acknowledges customer within 30 seconds of arrival.
- Takes orders from customers or servers within 3 minutes of arrival.
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks served, all transactions processed immediately.
- Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Slices and pits fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Prepares appetizers such as pickles, cheese and cold meats.
- Assists in the restocking of the Happy Hour buffet when time allows.
- Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts.
- Keeps bar clear and clean at all times.
- Suggestively promotes and sells, and upsells lounge and restaurant menu items.
- Proper uniform must be worn at all times (if applicable), including name tag.
- Requests identification from customers when legal age is questioned.
- May be required to participate in inventory processes.
- Must be knowledgeable of all in-house services as well as local information and be able to assist with customers inquiries.
- When approached by a customer with a problem, employee will empower himself/herself to assist the customer at all times.
- Employee will make every effort to obtain customer's name and use it when addressing customer.
Must be of legal age to prepare and serve alcohol in state of function. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand or walk; to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.