carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Innovative Healthcare Systems, Inc. is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Innovative Healthcare Systems, Inc. can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Spanish Speaking Patient Advocate - Medical Billing Companies Innovative Healthcare Systems, Inc. in Edmond, OK in January 2018 within Edmond, OK begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Spanish Speaking Patient Advocate - Medical Billing Companies Innovative Healthcare Systems, Inc. in Edmond, OK in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Edmond, OK. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Spanish Speaking Patient Advocate - Medical Billing Companies Innovative Healthcare Systems, Inc. in Edmond, OK in January 2018 January 2018 in Edmond, OK below..
Spanish Speaking Patient Advocate - Medical BillingCompany Innovative Healthcare Systems, Inc.
Location Edmond, OK
Update 5 Day ago
Do you have a strong ability to stay positive, even in tough situations? Do you find joy in helping others? Are you a team player? You could be the right person to join the Innovative Patient Advocacy Team.
The Patient Advocacy Team is responsible for helping patients understand their healthcare costs, resolve billing issues, and follow up on solutions.
Responsibilities of the role
- Managing and prioritizing the tasks associated with Patient Advocacy
- Answering telephone calls and email pertaining to patient accounts
- Providing top-shelf customer service to patients, answering their questions regarding their account, statements and insurance EOBs (Explanation of Benefits)
- Investigating and resolving problems and concerns that arise
- Escalating issues to the team leader and Patient Advocacy Department supervisor when necessary
- Maintaining necessary documentation and accurate daily call logs
- Updating customer accounts
- Processing attorney requests
- Committed to concise, clear communication
- A relational team player who is energized by interacting with others and enjoys an open office environment
- Exude positivity and stay cool under pressure
- Able to problem-solve
- Self-motivated, hungry to learn, and deeply driven towards excellence and accuracy
- Able to stay focused and manage time well in a role where frequent interruptions are commonplace
- Bilingual - Spanish
- Comfortable learning user-friendly computer software
- Possess an above average attention to detail
- Have earned GED, High School Diploma or higher
- Experience working in a customer service role
More About Innovative
Innovative Healthcare is more than Revenue Cycle Management. We go beyond traditional revenue cycle management and coding services to meet the ever-changing needs of the modern medical practice. We combine emerging technology, solid billing and coding fundamentals with our proprietary technology in order to supply our clients with accurate data related to cases, charges, RVU’s and payments. In addition, we provide clinical information critical to the management of the physician practice.
Our Team Values:
- Be your personal best.
- We exceed expectations.
- We hunger for team success.
- We deliver results.
- We do the right thing.
- We foster trust.
- We keep commitments.
- We speak carefully to and about others.
- We lead with humility.
- We courageously embrace change.
- Everyone is a leader… Lead yourself, others and our industry.
- We foster trust.
- We honor everyone.
- We invest in training.
- We are smart in dealing with others.
We believe in strong relationships with our clients. We desire to have a full understanding of each client's needs and deliver realistic and effective solutions to those needs. We pay attention to the smallest detail while maintaining transparency in every step of the process. Our innovative way of reporting is not to produce vast amounts of data, but to collect, manage, process, distribute and deliver that data in a quick and concise yet very informative format.
Innovative's mission is to add value to our clients, whether it is a physician practice or a hospital. We believe in building better healthcare businesses one relationship at a time. We accomplish our mission by developing the most effective solutions for each of our clients.
Our home office is located in Edmond, OK just north of Oklahoma City. We currently have additional offices in Chicago, St. Louis, Dallas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Healthcare Administration: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Medical Billing: 1 year