carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Westover Job Corps is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Westover Job Corps is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Registerd Nurse Companies Westover Job Corps in Chicopee, MA in January 2018 in Chicopee, MA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Registerd Nurse Companies Westover Job Corps in Chicopee, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Chicopee, MA. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Registerd Nurse Companies Westover Job Corps in Chicopee, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Chicopee, MA below..
Registerd NurseCompany Westover Job Corps
Location Chicopee, MA
Update 30 Day ago
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT/REVIEW APPLICATIONS ON INDEED. TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION, YOU MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION ON WWW.ALUTIIQ.COM
Job Corps Mission
To assist students and staff in their highest level of potential through quality services with an emphasis on competencies and results.
Summary of Duties:
Assists the Health and Wellness Manager in the delivery of health services, support, and education that will enhance each trainee’s employability and maintenance of a healthy lifestyle. Ensures that quality services are delivered in a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner.
Description of Duties:
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provides supervision and management of wellness program: Assures provision of medical, dental, mental health, disability, and TEAP and TUPP services. This includes emphasis on preventative care, early detection, and identification of issues, and referral and feedback systems. Provides training to the staff and trainees as it relates to health and wellness and healthy lifestyles. Promotes and supports the Center’s HEALs program.
- Provides delivery of basic healthcare: Provides for cursory and complete medical examinations including all DOL, Corporate and Center requirements. When indicated, provides for optometrist/ophthalmologist evaluation and glasses that meet ASI standards. Provides for immunization program in accordance with Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines as directed by the DOL. Provides for daily walk-in services for routine care and an appointment system for follow up. Provides patient assessment, triage, and treatment. Provides emergency care including first aid, CPR, and coordination of emergency services on- and off-campus.
- Promotes effective use of material and resources. Directs and monitors health service expenditures to comply with established contract and budget.
- Promotes safe and secure environment: Ensures medical records are maintained and in compliance with DOL, Corporate and Center requirements and the Nurse Practice Act. Provides for on-call services to handle emergency care. Implements, directs and monitors infection control measures in Health Services and assists with monitoring Center wide infection control. Complies with OSHA requirements. Provides written health standing orders for department and procedures of health care.
- Performs other duties as requested by department manager/director: Participates with the Student Government Association’s (SGA’s) Health and Wellness Committee. Acts proactively, completes tasks in a timely and proficient manner, tracks and follows through on action items, exercises good judgment and problem-solving skills on manager’s behalf, and other comparable duties.
- Enters information into the CIS and keeps necessary files and records: Enters information into CIS as required. Maintains accurate hard and electronic copy files as necessary to ensure department meets DOL, Corporate and Center expectations. Runs CIS reports to ensure information entered is accurate.
- Monitors budget, controls inventory and ensures the department areas are attractive, clean, safe and in good repair: Completes PRs and check requests to include budget management. Ensures that POs are received and filed initially and that the items requested are received in a timely manner. Ensures that all equipment assigned to the department is properly accounted for and maintained in good condition. Initiates work orders and ensure that repairs are completed in a timely manner. Ensures that work area, including manager’s area and other assigned areas, are attractive, clean and safe at all times.
- Supports the CDSS initiatives: Develops and implements a productive Work-based Learning program to include the development of trainees’ employability and social skills. Explores innovative ways to incorporate health and wellness into the trainees’ academic, CTT and leisure time learning. Must be responsive to trainees’ conduct, abilities, and needs.
Modeling, Mentoring and Monitoring:
All staff is required to model professional workplace behavior, mentor trainees on demonstration of professional workplace behavior and monitor their successful demonstration of these standards and expectations.
Career Management Team (CMT):
Contributes to the success of students by participating in a CMT. The CMT is responsible for students’ successful matriculation through the Job Corps program from CDP (Career Development Phase) through Career which includes receipt of the academic, CTT, employability, career success standard and social skills necessary to attain and maintain a viable post-Center placement. The Former Enrollee Team is required to ensure that each former enrollee receives a placement within 3 months of separation from the program.
Maintains required certifications and/or licenses including a valid driver’s license and insurance when required by position. Does not engage in activities other than official business during working hours. Reports significant/major incidents or accidents. Cooperates in external/internal investigations as requested. Completes PRH, Corporate and Center training as required and demonstrates competencies accordingly. Complies with DOL, Corporate, and Center guidelines.
On Board Strength (OBS) > 103%, Student Satisfaction Survey > 90%, ROCA > 6.3,Orderly Separations > 55%, Weekly Termination Rate (WTR) < 3.0%, and OMS Rating above 44
Education and Experience
RN Active, unrestricted license to practice in the state where the center is located.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
Valid state driver’s license; CPR/First Aid certifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen, sit, stand, and walk; to reach with hands, arms, as well as use hands to finger, handle or feel, to taste and smell. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision capabilities required by this job include; close, distance and peripheral vision.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of what employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level can vary from moderate to loud.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 4 years
Required license or certification:
- Unrestricted MA License to Practice