carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Westover Job Corps is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Westover Job Corps is open up intended for new location since Position as Registerd Nurse Companies Westover Job Corps in Chicopee, MA in January 2018 with Chicopee, MA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Registerd Nurse Companies Westover Job Corps in Chicopee, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Chicopee, MA. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Registerd Nurse Companies Westover Job Corps in Chicopee, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Chicopee, MA below..
Registerd NurseCompany Westover Job Corps
Location Chicopee, MA
Update 5 Day ago
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT/REVIEW APPLICATIONS ON INDEED. TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION, YOU MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION ON WWW.ALUTIIQ.COM
Job Corps Mission
To assist students and staff in their highest level of potential through quality services with an emphasis on competencies and results.
Summary of Duties:
Assists the Health and Wellness Manager in the delivery of health services, support, and education that will enhance each trainee’s employability and maintenance of a healthy lifestyle. Ensures that quality services are delivered in a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner.
Description of Duties:
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provides supervision and management of wellness program: Assures provision of medical, dental, mental health, disability, and TEAP and TUPP services. This includes emphasis on preventative care, early detection, and identification of issues, and referral and feedback systems. Provides training to the staff and trainees as it relates to health and wellness and healthy lifestyles. Promotes and supports the Center’s HEALs program.
- Provides delivery of basic healthcare: Provides for cursory and complete medical examinations including all DOL, Corporate and Center requirements. When indicated, provides for optometrist/ophthalmologist evaluation and glasses that meet ASI standards. Provides for immunization program in accordance with Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines as directed by the DOL. Provides for daily walk-in services for routine care and an appointment system for follow up. Provides patient assessment, triage, and treatment. Provides emergency care including first aid, CPR, and coordination of emergency services on- and off-campus.
- Promotes effective use of material and resources. Directs and monitors health service expenditures to comply with established contract and budget.
- Promotes safe and secure environment: Ensures medical records are maintained and in compliance with DOL, Corporate and Center requirements and the Nurse Practice Act. Provides for on-call services to handle emergency care. Implements, directs and monitors infection control measures in Health Services and assists with monitoring Center wide infection control. Complies with OSHA requirements. Provides written health standing orders for department and procedures of health care.
- Performs other duties as requested by department manager/director: Participates with the Student Government Association’s (SGA’s) Health and Wellness Committee. Acts proactively, completes tasks in a timely and proficient manner, tracks and follows through on action items, exercises good judgment and problem-solving skills on manager’s behalf, and other comparable duties.
- Enters information into the CIS and keeps necessary files and records: Enters information into CIS as required. Maintains accurate hard and electronic copy files as necessary to ensure department meets DOL, Corporate and Center expectations. Runs CIS reports to ensure information entered is accurate.
- Monitors budget, controls inventory and ensures the department areas are attractive, clean, safe and in good repair: Completes PRs and check requests to include budget management. Ensures that POs are received and filed initially and that the items requested are received in a timely manner. Ensures that all equipment assigned to the department is properly accounted for and maintained in good condition. Initiates work orders and ensure that repairs are completed in a timely manner. Ensures that work area, including manager’s area and other assigned areas, are attractive, clean and safe at all times.
- Supports the CDSS initiatives: Develops and implements a productive Work-based Learning program to include the development of trainees’ employability and social skills. Explores innovative ways to incorporate health and wellness into the trainees’ academic, CTT and leisure time learning. Must be responsive to trainees’ conduct, abilities, and needs.
Modeling, Mentoring and Monitoring:
All staff is required to model professional workplace behavior, mentor trainees on demonstration of professional workplace behavior and monitor their successful demonstration of these standards and expectations.
Career Management Team (CMT):
Contributes to the success of students by participating in a CMT. The CMT is responsible for students’ successful matriculation through the Job Corps program from CDP (Career Development Phase) through Career which includes receipt of the academic, CTT, employability, career success standard and social skills necessary to attain and maintain a viable post-Center placement. The Former Enrollee Team is required to ensure that each former enrollee receives a placement within 3 months of separation from the program.
Maintains required certifications and/or licenses including a valid driver’s license and insurance when required by position. Does not engage in activities other than official business during working hours. Reports significant/major incidents or accidents. Cooperates in external/internal investigations as requested. Completes PRH, Corporate and Center training as required and demonstrates competencies accordingly. Complies with DOL, Corporate, and Center guidelines.
On Board Strength (OBS) > 103%, Student Satisfaction Survey > 90%, ROCA > 6.3,Orderly Separations > 55%, Weekly Termination Rate (WTR) < 3.0%, and OMS Rating above 44
Education and Experience
RN Active, unrestricted license to practice in the state where the center is located.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
Valid state driver’s license; CPR/First Aid certifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen, sit, stand, and walk; to reach with hands, arms, as well as use hands to finger, handle or feel, to taste and smell. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision capabilities required by this job include; close, distance and peripheral vision.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of what employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level can vary from moderate to loud.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 4 years
Required license or certification:
- Unrestricted MA License to Practice