carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Abbott is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Abbott is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Senior Manager, Editorial and Video Content Companies Abbott in Abbott Park, IL in January 2018 with Abbott Park, IL begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Senior Manager, Editorial and Video Content Companies Abbott in Abbott Park, IL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Abbott Park, IL. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Senior Manager, Editorial and Video Content Companies Abbott in Abbott Park, IL in January 2018 January 2018 in Abbott Park, IL below..
Senior Manager, Editorial and Video ContentCompany Abbott
Location Abbott Park, IL
Update 4 Day ago
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
The senior content manager plays a pivotal role in helping develop, publish and optimize multi-media content that furthers awareness, reputation, and preference for Abbott with key audiences. As a member of the corporate Content Team, (s)he will also formulate and execute editorial content strategy for some of the company's content channels. This position requires a strategic thinker and creative storyteller who has demonstrated the ability to develop compelling storylines that align to digital and social channels. This person must be an excellent communicator with a deep understanding of multi-channel consumer storytelling creation, distribution and amplification.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Determines and develops content priorities and themes for the long-range content calendar.
- Understands Abbott's target audiences to develop compelling/useful content.
- Builds relationships across the global organization to understand business priorities and mine for the best company stories, relevant to the people we serve.
- Manages multi-channel content programs, creates content plans and works with the extended Global Marketing and External Affairs and agency teams to execute and deliver content according to deadlines.
- Manages resources for video content production, paid strategies, website upgrades, etc.
- Partners and coordinates with internal teams to manage Abbott’s Video Content calendar, including videos, videographics (video infographics) social media graphics, and images.
- Optimizes SEO, tagging and social media strategies and oversees measurement tracking and analysis.
- Member of Public Affairs-wide editorial board and forums helping to generate, plan and act on new story ideas.
- Creates pre-production, production, and post-production timelines for content production shoots, liaises with agencies/talent/patients as necessary; responsible for maintaining final asset library for the creative team.
- Helps content contributors across the company build storytelling capabilities.
- Stays ahead of emerging trends within digital and social media publishing, content distribution and search.
- Monitors day-to-day activities to ensure projects are executed on time and within budget; escalates risks as necessary.
Position Accountability / Scope
The senior manager will report directly to the Director of Editorial and Content Strategy.
Minimum Education & Experience
A bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, business, marketing or related field is required. A minimum of 10 years experience in the development and execution public relations programs with emphasis on media relations is necessary for this position. Experience dealing with top-tier business reporters preferred. Must have proven writing, verbal and problem-solving skills and demonstrated success in developing and executing communications impacting reputation.