carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Abbott is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Abbott is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Senior Manager, Editorial and Video Content Companies Abbott in Abbott Park, IL in January 2018 throughout Abbott Park, IL begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Senior Manager, Editorial and Video Content Companies Abbott in Abbott Park, IL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Abbott Park, IL. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Senior Manager, Editorial and Video Content Companies Abbott in Abbott Park, IL in January 2018 January 2018 in Abbott Park, IL below..
Senior Manager, Editorial and Video ContentCompany Abbott
Location Abbott Park, IL
Update 8 Day ago
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
The senior content manager plays a pivotal role in helping develop, publish and optimize multi-media content that furthers awareness, reputation, and preference for Abbott with key audiences. As a member of the corporate Content Team, (s)he will also formulate and execute editorial content strategy for some of the company's content channels. This position requires a strategic thinker and creative storyteller who has demonstrated the ability to develop compelling storylines that align to digital and social channels. This person must be an excellent communicator with a deep understanding of multi-channel consumer storytelling creation, distribution and amplification.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Determines and develops content priorities and themes for the long-range content calendar.
- Understands Abbott's target audiences to develop compelling/useful content.
- Builds relationships across the global organization to understand business priorities and mine for the best company stories, relevant to the people we serve.
- Manages multi-channel content programs, creates content plans and works with the extended Global Marketing and External Affairs and agency teams to execute and deliver content according to deadlines.
- Manages resources for video content production, paid strategies, website upgrades, etc.
- Partners and coordinates with internal teams to manage Abbott’s Video Content calendar, including videos, videographics (video infographics) social media graphics, and images.
- Optimizes SEO, tagging and social media strategies and oversees measurement tracking and analysis.
- Member of Public Affairs-wide editorial board and forums helping to generate, plan and act on new story ideas.
- Creates pre-production, production, and post-production timelines for content production shoots, liaises with agencies/talent/patients as necessary; responsible for maintaining final asset library for the creative team.
- Helps content contributors across the company build storytelling capabilities.
- Stays ahead of emerging trends within digital and social media publishing, content distribution and search.
- Monitors day-to-day activities to ensure projects are executed on time and within budget; escalates risks as necessary.
Position Accountability / Scope
The senior manager will report directly to the Director of Editorial and Content Strategy.
Minimum Education & Experience
A bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, business, marketing or related field is required. A minimum of 10 years experience in the development and execution public relations programs with emphasis on media relations is necessary for this position. Experience dealing with top-tier business reporters preferred. Must have proven writing, verbal and problem-solving skills and demonstrated success in developing and executing communications impacting reputation.