carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. TriMark R.W. Smith is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; TriMark R.W. Smith will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Customer Service Representative Job Companies TriMark R.W. Smith in in January 2018 inside begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Customer Service Representative Job Companies TriMark R.W. Smith in in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout . It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Customer Service Representative Job Companies TriMark R.W. Smith in in January 2018 January 2018 in below..
Customer Service Representative JobCompany TriMark R.W. Smith
Update 5 Day ago
Full-Time, Non-Commissioned position
Do you enjoy a fast paced and high energy, team oriented work environment? Would you enjoy getting a sneak peek behind the scenes of the food service industry? Do you like partnering with others to find creative solutions? Do you consider yourself to be detail oriented and highly organized? If so, then our CSR position may be an excellent fit for you!
TriMark R.W. Smith is dedicated to the growth and success of each team member. Each Customer Service Representative completes a comprehensive three week training program which introduces them to the world of food service distribution. During training new hires are given the skills and information necessary to thrive in this exciting industry! You will be given hands on experience with the products used in restaurants and foodservice establishments every day. Following basic training each CSR is assigned a Mentor to guide them through their continued training at TriMark R.W. Smith.
Our CSRs build relationships with our nationwide sales team to support customers ranging from family-owned fine dining establishments to multi-unit operators, hotels, theme parks, colleges and more. CSRs are responsible for helping our sales team and customers find the right solution to the problem. This includes researching product information; recommending and pricing products; placing orders; tracking and quoting various projects and more.
About the Company
TriMark R.W. Smith was established in San Diego in 1935 as a wholesale food service equipment and supply distributor serving San Diego County. TriMark is the country's largest provider of equipment, supplies and design services to the foodservice industry, and our success is directly attributable to our people. They exemplify our culture and commitment to excellence in everything they do. Collaboration, cooperation and caring are essential requirements for every team member.
Want to know more about our company? Visit TriMark R.W. Smith on the web at www.rwsmithco.com
Each CSR is assigned to a group of TriMark R.W. Smith sales consultants which he/she supports on a daily basis in addition to assisting customers directly. TriMark R.W. Smith CSRs are dedicated to providing superior service and support to all accounts, customers and sales consultants. This crucial position is focused on building relationships and establishing a positive rapport with each customer and understands the importance of active listening. Attention to detail and follow through is a must as our CSRs are committed to going the extra mile to ensure the customer is taken care of.
- CSRs partner with the sales consultants to assist customers in selecting products, finding solutions, placing orders, and more.
- With the assistance of the Customer Service Supervisor each CSR is empowered to make solution oriented business decisions regarding mark-ups, quotes, freight costs, returns and credits.
- CSRs use their creative problem solving skills to identify appropriate solutions for each customer and situation.
- CSRs must become fully knowledgeable experts on our product lines in order to explain features, benefits and technical aspects of products to our internal and external customers (you will participate in a nationally recognized, 3 week training program after hire).
Our total compensation package includes market competitive base salaries; bonus programs; and, employee benefits, which are available the first of the month following 2 months of consecutive full-time employment. Our paid time off program includes two weeks of paid vacation, 56 hours of paid sick leave and eight paid holidays. Additionally, TriMark R.W. Smith offers medical insurance with prescription drug coverage; voluntary dental, vision and life insurance programs; and 100% employer paid premium for long- term disability coverage. Full time employee are also eligible to participate in the Section 125 pre-tax premium plan, health care/dependent care spending accounts; health savings accounts (when paired with a high deductible health plan); and our 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to maintain, organize and complete work assignments in a logical manner.
- Attention to detail skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong conversational phone skills, and experience dealing with customers.
- Solid understanding of proper grammar usage, sentence structure with average (or above average) spelling skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and respond quickly, as well as, reprioritize to meet ever changing needs.
- Basic business math skills required.
- Ability to problem solve and present creative solutions.
- Working knowledge and experience within the following Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn, become proficient with and maneuver within various order processing and tracking systems.
- Flexible, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of basic business writing.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Hands-on knowledge of ERP, order entry and other systems used to key and track orders and to find and price products.
- High School Diploma or GED and one or more years’ experience in a customer service position.
- Experience within the hospitality or food service field, with working knowledge of food service, back of the house and front of the house supplies.
- Prior work experience in a sales, call center and/or telephone support role while supporting external and internal customers with multiple product lines.
- Prior experience working with vendors, product manufacturers and/ or buyers and purchasing agents.
- Experience in distribution environment.
TriMark R.W. Smith participates in E-Verify , a service of DHS and SSA, where required. See the E-Verify notice in English or Español .
TriMark R.W. Smith will consider all applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only local applicants will be considered for this position. Relocation costs are not covered by TriMark R.W. Smith. Employment with TriMark R.W. Smith may be contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and a background investigation. We provide a smoke-free and drug-free work environment. Third-party recruiters and agencies without a current signed contract should not respond to this posting.