carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. The College of Saint Rose is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; The College of Saint Rose will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Head Coach, Track & Field and Cross-Country Companies The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY in January 2018 throughout Albany, NY start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Head Coach, Track & Field and Cross-Country Companies The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Albany, NY. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Head Coach, Track & Field and Cross-Country Companies The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Albany, NY below..
Head Coach, Track & Field and Cross-CountryCompany The College of Saint Rose
Location Albany, NY
Update 5 Day ago
- Provide ongoing physical and mental preparation of team members through pre-season, in-season and off-season skills development, strength & conditioning, game day preparation, team-building activities
- Meet annual recruiting goals
- Limit program attrition and maintain stable roster through retention of student-athletes
- Monitor and support student-athlete academic progress
- Ensure that institutional/NCAA/NE10 rules and regulations are followed, with no major violations
- Manage program budget as identified prior to the start of each academic year
- Manage team fundraising activities
- Oversee and support team involvement in community service, AOD programs and other sponsored events
- Manage program administrative duties, including working with related support service areas in Athletic Training, Budget, Compliance, Equipment Room, Facilities, Game Day Operations, Sports Information)
- Assist with departmental projects and initiatives as assigned
- Assist with home game management as assigned
- Actively participate in Athletics Department meetings and activities as scheduled, and assist with special events
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Track & Field and Cross-Country at the NCAA varsity or professional level
- Previous coaching and recruiting experience at the secondary level or above is preferred
- Strong organizational, written/oral and interpersonal communications skills
- Intermediate level computer skills using a Windows based operating system, specifically MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules
- Annual First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Current driver's license
Anticipated start date: late November
Year-round, Full time
Daytime, evenings and weekend hours required.
Comprehensive health and dental benefits, generous time off, a tuition remission plan to further enhance your knowledge and skills, retirement plans through TIAA, and wellness programs including the use of our fitness center.
The College of Saint Rose values diversity and abides by federal, state and local law in admissions, employment and all services and programs provided. It does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion/creed, disability, age, national/ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, marital status, military status, domestic violence victim status, or any other condition established by law.
The College of Saint Rose is committed to providing a safe, supportive, and secure environment for the entire college community and upon request, will provide its annual security report. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the College, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. This report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault and other matters. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Office of Safety and Security at 518-454-5187 or on line at www.strose.edu/2016report
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your credentials online. Create a College of Saint Rose Employment Account by clicking on the APPLY NOW tab below. You will be able to upload the following documents, which are required for consideration:
- Cover letter: REQUIRED, as this is a demonstration of your writing skills. Include salary history
- Current contact information for three professional references