carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Airgas Inc. is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Airgas Inc. will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Accounts Payable Supervisor - Radnor, PA Companies Airgas Inc. in Radnor, PA 19087 in January 2018 throughout Radnor, PA 19087 start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Accounts Payable Supervisor - Radnor, PA Companies Airgas Inc. in Radnor, PA 19087 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Radnor, PA 19087. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Accounts Payable Supervisor - Radnor, PA Companies Airgas Inc. in Radnor, PA 19087 in January 2018 January 2018 in Radnor, PA 19087 below..
Accounts Payable Supervisor - Radnor, PACompany Airgas Inc.
Location Radnor, PA 19087
Update 30 Day ago
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will lead and coordinate activities of processors engaged in calculating, posting and verifying duties in the accounts payable department for the SSC, as well as perform functions relating to normal processing responsibilities. This includes, but is not limited to assisting the Manager in day to day oversight of the accounts payable team. The Accounts Payable Supervisor will interpret Company policies to team members; train new processors; analyze workflow problems and recommend measures for improvement to workflow. This will also include accurate and timely recording of transactions and the establishment of timelines and deadlines. The Accounts Payable Supervisor position will should have strong supervisory/managerial skills as well as prior experience roles related to accounts payable processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following:
- Provide direct supervision, motivate and train a team of accounts payable processors.
- Run and monitor AP SAP reports and ensure processors are working the reports consistently.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with processor to ensure unposted invoices are worked and kept current. This includes blocked invoices and GRIR report.
- Provide support for field organization on vendor inquiries and branch/account coding inquiries.
- Interact in a positive manner with external suppliers, internal branch personnel and all levels of management creating positive business relationships.
- Ensure all vendor payment terms are appropriately established, document and obtain approvals for all non-standard vendor payment terms.
- Ensure that all vendor statements are reconciled on a monthly basis and that vendor statement issues are resolved in a timely manner. Promptly address vendor inquiries. Manage discounts available process and procedures.
- Conducts necessary research and correspondence with Buyers and Purchasing to resolve invoice hold issues.
- Assists with monthly closing processes, including the manual gas accrual and communication with the finance/accounting department.
- Ensures all administrative and accounting related procedures are strictly observed.
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating and updating current Accounts Payable SOPs.
- Establish, monitor and analyze various performance metrics for team of processors.
- Seek and suggest workflow process or procedural improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Accounts Payable Supervisor will have established a proven track record of success in a high-volume accounts payable supervisory role with the ability to analyze workflow and manage the combined assets of the team to most efficiently complete the department’s workload.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the leadership skills required to drive continuous improvement of processes to increase efficiencies.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivation, professionalism, and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Desire to go above and beyond what is expected to produce excellent results.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree required or a minimum of five years in a supervisory role or 7+ years in a team lead role. Bachelors degree a plus.
- Two-plus years accounts payable experience in a high-volume, fast-pasted environment.
- Must have at least 2 years SAP experience
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word).
- Ability to perform analysis of spreadsheets relating to accounts payable entry and general accounting.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with external suppliers, internal branch personnel and all levels of management.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks, work independently and meet deadlines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to talk, hear, walk sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the work environment is an office setting.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability