carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Airgas Inc. is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Airgas Inc. will be available with regard to new position while Position as Accounts Payable Supervisor - Radnor, PA Companies Airgas Inc. in Radnor, PA 19087 in January 2018 within Radnor, PA 19087 originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Accounts Payable Supervisor - Radnor, PA Companies Airgas Inc. in Radnor, PA 19087 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Radnor, PA 19087. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Accounts Payable Supervisor - Radnor, PA Companies Airgas Inc. in Radnor, PA 19087 in January 2018 January 2018 in Radnor, PA 19087 below..
Accounts Payable Supervisor - Radnor, PACompany Airgas Inc.
Location Radnor, PA 19087
Update 6 Day ago
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will lead and coordinate activities of processors engaged in calculating, posting and verifying duties in the accounts payable department for the SSC, as well as perform functions relating to normal processing responsibilities. This includes, but is not limited to assisting the Manager in day to day oversight of the accounts payable team. The Accounts Payable Supervisor will interpret Company policies to team members; train new processors; analyze workflow problems and recommend measures for improvement to workflow. This will also include accurate and timely recording of transactions and the establishment of timelines and deadlines. The Accounts Payable Supervisor position will should have strong supervisory/managerial skills as well as prior experience roles related to accounts payable processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following:
- Provide direct supervision, motivate and train a team of accounts payable processors.
- Run and monitor AP SAP reports and ensure processors are working the reports consistently.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with processor to ensure unposted invoices are worked and kept current. This includes blocked invoices and GRIR report.
- Provide support for field organization on vendor inquiries and branch/account coding inquiries.
- Interact in a positive manner with external suppliers, internal branch personnel and all levels of management creating positive business relationships.
- Ensure all vendor payment terms are appropriately established, document and obtain approvals for all non-standard vendor payment terms.
- Ensure that all vendor statements are reconciled on a monthly basis and that vendor statement issues are resolved in a timely manner. Promptly address vendor inquiries. Manage discounts available process and procedures.
- Conducts necessary research and correspondence with Buyers and Purchasing to resolve invoice hold issues.
- Assists with monthly closing processes, including the manual gas accrual and communication with the finance/accounting department.
- Ensures all administrative and accounting related procedures are strictly observed.
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating and updating current Accounts Payable SOPs.
- Establish, monitor and analyze various performance metrics for team of processors.
- Seek and suggest workflow process or procedural improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Accounts Payable Supervisor will have established a proven track record of success in a high-volume accounts payable supervisory role with the ability to analyze workflow and manage the combined assets of the team to most efficiently complete the department’s workload.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the leadership skills required to drive continuous improvement of processes to increase efficiencies.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivation, professionalism, and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Desire to go above and beyond what is expected to produce excellent results.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree required or a minimum of five years in a supervisory role or 7+ years in a team lead role. Bachelors degree a plus.
- Two-plus years accounts payable experience in a high-volume, fast-pasted environment.
- Must have at least 2 years SAP experience
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word).
- Ability to perform analysis of spreadsheets relating to accounts payable entry and general accounting.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with external suppliers, internal branch personnel and all levels of management.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks, work independently and meet deadlines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to talk, hear, walk sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the work environment is an office setting.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability