carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Golden State FC LLC is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Golden State FC LLC is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Sr. Human Resources Assistant Companies Golden State FC LLC in San Jose, CA in January 2018 within San Jose, CA begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Sr. Human Resources Assistant Companies Golden State FC LLC in San Jose, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout San Jose, CA. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Sr. Human Resources Assistant Companies Golden State FC LLC in San Jose, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in San Jose, CA below..
Sr. Human Resources AssistantCompany Golden State FC LLC
Location San Jose, CA
Update 9 Day ago
The Sr HR Assistant is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to our fulfillment centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Ensure data integrity in HRIS (Peoplesoft) systems.
- Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
- Attendance tracking: coordinate with managers to ensure employees are on the correct schedule pattern and crew sheets.
- Completing and distributing daily and weekly reports to Fulfillment Center (FC) managers and corporate office. Compiling all new-hire data and entering into PeopleSoft.
- Coordinate with managers, using labor tracking tools, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns.
- Completing and distributing reports as needed by FC managers and corporate offices. Provide frequent customer service regarding payroll, benefits, scheduling, etc.
- Assist internal customers with benefits, orientation, and stock inquiries.
- Assist Recruiting/Safety Department, as necessary (new hire orientations, safety talks, interview loops and coordination)
- Conduct administration portion of new-hire orientation.
- Liaison with department managers and security for administration of badging process for building access and timekeeping.
- Calculate turnover metrics for salaried and hourly associates.
- Complete employment and payroll verifications.
- Organize all HR department records, employment files and maintains operation of office equipment
- Maintain several HR spreadsheets related to workers compensation, LOA, stock, etc.
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Experience with MS Word, Excel, Access (please bring samples of work to interview)
Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS
3+ years’ exposure to the human resources functions
Flexibility to work overtime both in peak season and as needed
Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
Human Resources training and experience desired.
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee issues.
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
Experience with PeopleSoft
Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation