carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Golden State FC LLC is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Golden State FC LLC is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Sr. Human Resources Assistant Companies Golden State FC LLC in San Jose, CA in January 2018 throughout San Jose, CA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Sr. Human Resources Assistant Companies Golden State FC LLC in San Jose, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in San Jose, CA. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Sr. Human Resources Assistant Companies Golden State FC LLC in San Jose, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in San Jose, CA below..
Sr. Human Resources AssistantCompany Golden State FC LLC
Location San Jose, CA
Update 6 Day ago
• Ensure data integrity in HRIS (Peoplesoft) systems.
• Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
• Attendance tracking: coordinate with managers to ensure employees are on the correct schedule pattern and crew sheets.
• Completing and distributing daily and weekly reports to Fulfillment Center (FC) managers and corporate office. Compiling all new-hire data and entering into PeopleSoft.
• Coordinate with managers, using labor tracking tools, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns.
• Completing and distributing reports as needed by FC managers and corporate offices. Provide frequent customer service regarding payroll, benefits, scheduling, etc.
• Assist internal customers with benefits, orientation, and stock inquiries.
• Assist Recruiting/Safety Department, as necessary (new hire orientations, safety talks, interview loops and coordination)
• Conduct administration portion of new-hire orientation.
• Liaison with department managers and security for administration of badging process for building access and timekeeping.
• Calculate turnover metrics for salaried and hourly associates.
• Complete employment and payroll verifications.
• Organize all HR department records, employment files and maintains operation of office equipment
• Maintain several HR spreadsheets related to workers compensation, LOA, stock, etc.
• All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Access (please bring samples of work to interview)
- Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS
- 3+ years’ exposure to the human resources functions
- Flexibility to work overtime both in peak season and as needed
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Human Resources training and experience desired.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee issues.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
- Experience with PeopleSoft
Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation