carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. NHS is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; NHS is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Program Specialist- Coraopolis/Allegheny Valley School Companies NHS in Coraopolis, PA 15108 in January 2018 throughout Coraopolis, PA 15108 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Program Specialist- Coraopolis/Allegheny Valley School Companies NHS in Coraopolis, PA 15108 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Coraopolis, PA 15108. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Program Specialist- Coraopolis/Allegheny Valley School Companies NHS in Coraopolis, PA 15108 in January 2018 January 2018 in Coraopolis, PA 15108 below..
Program Specialist- Coraopolis/Allegheny Valley SchoolCompany NHS
Location Coraopolis, PA 15108
Update 5 Day ago
This position is Enhanced Pay Eligible!!! Successful applicants have the option to receive an additional $2/hr for all hours paid!
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
Depending on your needs and/or the needs of your family, you choose between higher pay (and a full range of base benefits) or unbelievable benefits (and competitive pay)!! You will be free to choose from:
- "Enhanced Pay" -- Competitive wage + an additional $2.00 per hour for all hours worked. Option to select a base medical plan + a full range of company paid benefits.
- "Enhanced Benefits" -- Competitive wage + an option to select from 4 comprehensive medical plans for you and your family where 70%-100% of the premiums are paid by NHS. Also includes a full range of additional company paid benefits.
This is a professional position in the field of speech and hearing. The employee provides assessment, program recommendations and communication training for persons with speech and language deficits, conducts annual audiological screenings, makes referrals, and works with other staff in implementing functional communication programs for residents in a variety of environmental settings. Monitors and provides direction to Communication Aide when appropriate. Work Performance will be directed by the Program Director or designee. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conducts annual hearing screenings on all residents.
- Schedules and conducts individual and small group communication training in a variety of settings.
- Maintains adequate records for all residents at the facility to insure effective follow-up with assessments, recommendations, programs, etc.
- Prepares periodic documentation of the resident's progress in programming and attends the interdisciplinary staffing of residents involved in communication training programs.
- Monitors implementation of communication recommendations and offers training and suggestions to enhance carryover of programs.
Apply Online: www.nhsonline.org/careers
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at Mackenzie.Thomas@nhsonline.org.
Requisition Number: 27259
In order to receive interview consideration, you must apply online at the NHS Career Center within 48 hours of submitting your resume via email to our recruiter. We appreciate your interest in opportunities at NHS -- and look forward to talking with you soon.
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- A Bachelors Degree in speech and/or Hearing from a four year college or university required.
- Pennsylvania Teaching Certification preferred.