carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Coast Dental Services, LLC is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Coast Dental Services, LLC is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Dental Assistant Companies Coast Dental Services, LLC in Tallahassee, FL 32301 in January 2018 throughout Tallahassee, FL 32301 begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Dental Assistant Companies Coast Dental Services, LLC in Tallahassee, FL 32301 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Tallahassee, FL 32301. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Dental Assistant Companies Coast Dental Services, LLC in Tallahassee, FL 32301 in January 2018 January 2018 in Tallahassee, FL 32301 below..
Dental AssistantCompany Coast Dental Services, LLC
Location Tallahassee, FL 32301
Update 4 Day ago
- Retain license (Registered, CDA or EFDA) and demonstrate proficiency to perform expanded dental assistant functions according to state guidelines and limitations.
- Active Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA) certification.
- Or if assisting in Florida, a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) license or Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certificate obtained prior to May 2009, according to state guidelines and limitations.
- Radiography licensure.
- Minimum of one-year dental experience preferred.
- Excellent customer services skills and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high volume environment.