carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. North County Serenity House is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; North County Serenity House is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Temporary Intake Coordinator - Women's Residential Companies North County Serenity House in Escondido, CA in January 2018 in Escondido, CA begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Temporary Intake Coordinator - Women's Residential Companies North County Serenity House in Escondido, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Escondido, CA. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Temporary Intake Coordinator - Women's Residential Companies North County Serenity House in Escondido, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Escondido, CA below..
Temporary Intake Coordinator - Women's ResidentialCompany North County Serenity House
Location Escondido, CA
Update 7 Day ago
Are you detailed oriented and have great time management skills? Do you have the ability to work with a diverse population? Do you want to work for an organization that is making a difference in counties across California? Are you passionate about helping people make and sustain change in their lives? If so, HealthRIGHT 360 is currently looking to temporarily fill an Intake Coordinator position opening at our Women's Residential program in San Diego, CA. The ideal candidate has experience handling sensitive information in a confiential manner, experience working with substance abuse, mental health and the criminal justice population, and has strong computer skills. In this position you will gain experience working with women and children, developing your clinical skills, and managing sensitive situations/crisis interventions.Sound interesting? Below you will find a more detailed description of some of the duties and requirements for this position.
NCSH operates a residential facility that serves up to 120 women (with capacity for up to 20 children under 5 years of age) seeking recovery from substance use disorders. We offer gender responsive, trauma informed, person-centered services and evidence based interventions. For clients with co-occurring mental illness, we provide integrated substance use and mental health services which treat both conditions as primary.
- Assesses clients for treatment needs and identifies and coordinates any social, legal, medical or other services needed.
- Ensures all required paperwork is completed accurately and within required timeframes
- Facilities weekly groups on program policies, procedures, culture and structure
- Assures new participants are linked with program participant support
- Coordinates program entry in compliance with contract prioritization
- Monitors program utilization to assure maximization of contract capacity
- Communicates and coordinates with outside referral agencies via phone, in person, and through email to make placements based on the needs of clients and treatment program availability. This includes, but is not limited to, the county office, probation, parole and child welfare services
- Maintains accurate records by data entering documentation into various electronic systems for all clients in accordance with guidelines established by HealthRIGHT 360 to satisfy internal and external evaluating requirements
- Registration with Drug and Alcohol Certification recognized by ADP
- High School diploma or equivalent
- First Aid Certified within 30 days of employment
- CPR Certified within 30 days of employment
- A valid California driver’s license
- Must not be on active parole or probation
- Culturally competent and able to work with a diverse population
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word Outlook and internet applications
- Experience working successfully with issues of substance abuse, mental health, criminal background, and other potential barriers to economic self sufficiency
- Able to work within a frequently changing project scope while maintaining overall direction and structured priorities
- Drug and Alcohol Certification recognized by ADP
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Knowledge of co-occurring disorders and trauma informed treatment
- Knowledge of Clinical documentation (treatment plans, progress notes etc.)
- Experience working with criminal justice population