carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Ulta Beauty is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Ulta Beauty is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Merchandise and Service Coordinator- New Store- White Lake,MI Companies Ulta Beauty in White Lake, MI in January 2018 within White Lake, MI begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Merchandise and Service Coordinator- New Store- White Lake,MI Companies Ulta Beauty in White Lake, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with White Lake, MI. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Merchandise and Service Coordinator- New Store- White Lake,MI Companies Ulta Beauty in White Lake, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in White Lake, MI below..
Merchandise and Service Coordinator- New Store- White Lake,MICompany Ulta Beauty
Location White Lake, MI
Update 10 Day ago
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (*Essential Functions)
The MSC is a champion of Ulta Beauty’s mission, vision, and values, and should demonstrate them skillfully and consistently through the following (as well as all other projects/duties as assigned):
- Meet or exceed goals related to total store sales, inventory, and operational excellence.
- Forecast and adjust payroll to maximize productivity and complete task workload (e.g., daily tasks, shipment, and inventory processes) on time, and within the payroll budget.
- Build a team that embodies the Ulta Beauty brand by delivering exceptional service through the execution of tasks that drive product availability, newness, and the option for a self-navigated shopping experience.
- Review and interpret financial and operational reporting regularly, including store visit and audit results.
- Identify underperforming metrics and inefficient processes, and develop strategies that leverage company programs, tools, and resources to improve and grow the business.
- Attract, hire, and retain a diverse team of top talent.
- Train, coach, and develop associates using company programs, tools, and resources.
- Create an environment that inspires and encourages the growth and engagement of associates.
- Establish professional vendor partnerships that foster a shared interest in collaboratively delivering on shipment expectations.
- Promote a culture of operational excellence by leading by example, sharing best practices, establishing priorities, and providing support.
- Be knowledgeable of, and ensure compliance with Ulta Beauty policies, procedures, and standards.
- Use the company’s scheduling tool as directed to adjust schedules and manage attendance in-the-moment during manager-on-duty shifts to ensure accurate schedules and reporting.
- Use the company’s task management tool as directed to prioritize and execute store workload.
- Protect company assets and minimize loss by ensuring all store standards and operating procedures are met, including workplace safety, inventory control, and loss prevention.
- Support continuous improvement by implementing company programs and influencing end-user adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 1-2+ years of fast-paced, retail management, or other relevant work experience
- Financial management: success with driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and controlling expense
- Retail management: proven ability with monitoring inventory levels, achieving operational excellence, driving a service culture, and executing merchandising directives
- Leadership management: experience with attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change and leading others through the change-curve, developing collaborative relationships with others, and leading and influencing
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system, Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks with moving parts
- Ability to react under pressure, use good judgment in ambiguous situations, and be flexible/adaptable
- Work a flexible, part-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Continuous mobility throughout the store on a daily basis
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis
- Stoop, kneel, and crouch on a daily basis
- Climb a ladder and maintain balance on a daily basis