carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Amtrust Financial Services is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Amtrust Financial Services will be available with regard to new position while Position as Field Property Claims Adjuster II Companies Amtrust Financial Services in Dallas, TX in January 2018 within Dallas, TX originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Field Property Claims Adjuster II Companies Amtrust Financial Services in Dallas, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Dallas, TX. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Field Property Claims Adjuster II Companies Amtrust Financial Services in Dallas, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Dallas, TX below..
Field Property Claims Adjuster IICompany Amtrust Financial Services
Location Dallas, TX
Update 8 Day ago
Amtrust North America, a Fortune 500 company, is looking for multiple Property Claims Adjuster in our Dallas, TX office. We currently have a need for candidates with the following experience:
Inside commercial lines experience
- Field Adjuster with both commercial and personal lines experience
- Inside personal lines experience
Under minimal supervision, is responsible for planning and executing the processing of assigned first party property claims that are of mid to high complexity and/or severe in nature from beginning to end.
- Make timely and appropriate contacts with interested parties, including, but not limited to the insured, claimant/attorney, witnesses and producers. Reviews and analyzes coverages that may or may not apply to the claim.
- Interpret various policy forms and establish applicable coverages, determine any exclusions which may apply and establish appropriate claims reserves.
- Direct outside vendors and experts retained to assist in the claim investigation, and closely control claims costs.
- Investigates claims exercising discretion and judgment in determining the meaning of facts, coverage, claim value, negotiating strategy, reserve levels, and other considerations in resolving a claim.
- Applies facts, as determined by contacts and investigation, to the law of a particular jurisdiction to properly evaluate exposure.
- Establishes indemnity and expense reserves as the claim transpires. Controls and manages claim related expenses.
- Develops and executes resolution plans, including the avoidance/minimization of litigation. Works with and actively monitors and manages defense counsel. Minimizes loss cost through identification of subrogation and prompt disposition.
- Communicates with agents, insureds, claimants, and company personnel, keeping them apprised of appropriate information. Discusses possible coverage issues with supervisor and drafts coverage positions as applicable.
- Proficient in the ability to review and validate Xactimate damage estimates. Uses photographs, scope notes and measurements to assist in the decision making process. Has the ability to work with contractors and restoration companies.
- May be required to assist in adjusting catastrophe claims, as needed, to satisfy customer needs.
- Seeks appropriate guidance and communicates pursuant to authority structure. Determines and fulfills reporting requirements to supervisor/manager, Home Office, SIU, client companies and reinsurers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education programs.
- 7+ years of claims adjusting experience in the insurance industry
- Adjusting skills commensurate with job responsibilities
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent business/industry experience
- Insurance industry designation(s)/certification(s) preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products and claims related software programs
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in conflict resolution and problem solving
- Working knowledge of insurance policies and regulatory environments
- Commercial experience is preferred
- The position requires experience handling mid to large personal/commercial property losses across multiple coverage exposures.
- Must be knowledgeable of construction terms and techniques, including but not limited to roofing, electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, concrete/masonry, etc.
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- property claims: 4 years