carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. AiCure is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; AiCure will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Director of People to Impact Patient Lives Companies AiCure in New York, NY in January 2018 throughout New York, NY start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Director of People to Impact Patient Lives Companies AiCure in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in New York, NY. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Director of People to Impact Patient Lives Companies AiCure in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY below..
Director of People to Impact Patient LivesCompany AiCure
Location New York, NY
Update 9 Day ago
When participants in clinical trials, or patients taking medication use the AiCure apps, information on their medication intake is reported in various dashboard products, which allow trial coordinators and other stakeholders to gain insights into how each trial is progressing, and to take actions (patient alerts, etc.). For example, our apps use Computer Vision to identify the patient (using face recognition), verify that patients are taking the right medication (pill recognition), and that they are actually taking their medication (action recognition)
- Partner with the Leadership team and hiring managers to successfully attract, place, and retain exceptional talent across the organization
- Build and scale our People Operations function and related processes as we grow from 25 to 100+ employees over the next 24 months
- Lead full-cycle talent marketing and acquisition efforts to recruit and hire outstanding team members
- Ensure that new team member onboarding is effectively administered, tracked, and continually improved
- Develop and implement practices and programs that retain and develop the best possible talent for AiCure
- Develop and formalize all processes, policies, and systems related to employment, including performance management, interview process, compensation, and employee training and development
- Lead the development of promotional tracks and clear roadmaps for advancement within AiCure
- Provide a safe, trusted line of communication to all employees in need of help/conflict resolution • Provide coaching and resources to all team members and managers
- Network internally and externally to increase awareness of AiCure
- Foster AiCure’s unique culture internally and externally with team building activities, celebrations, and community volunteering
- Oversee the management and compliance of our benefit programs, immigration procedures, employee onboarding and offboarding, and employment documentation
- Provide direction and strategic leadership for the company’s US hiring, including direct assistance with critical senior hires, and ownership of strategic planning and employment brand
- Manage office and facilities
- 8+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated success and experience working on growth stage technology/start-up teams in leadership positions
- Experience recruiting and hiring for a variety of roles and supporting multiple hiring managers simultaneously to build a team from entry to executive level
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
- Experience owning and managing an ATS infrastructure
- Ability to develop new metrics around workforce performance, retention, and morale
- Strong leadership skills, communication abilities, and emotional intelligence
- Experience managing small to mid-size teams of people
- Coaching, professional development, human resources advanced degrees a plus
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
Our selection process is highly competitive because we only hire the best, most enthusiastic candidates. Openness, flexibility, creativity, ownership, and accountability are our main pillars. We love solving challenging problems and creating solutions that have real impact on people- at scale.
We're on a mission to revolutionize healthcare and when you join us, you'll have the opportunity of having a real, tangible impact not only on individuals directly using our technology, but also on how drugs are tested and brought to market across the world. That means everyone globally will benefit from what you do. You'll be inspired every day because you'll be making a real difference and you'll see it happen. In real time and at scale.
You'll work with brilliant, positive people who thrive in an interdisciplinary, multi-cultural environment, and are curious, creative, and focused on executing our mission. You'll be up to speed on the most recent advances in Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Big Data) while solving challenging problems in human psychology and behavior. You'll work with Scientists, Engineers, Designers, and Medical Doctors, to create innovative products that scale in an environment that encourages learning, collaboration, and growth.
We offer great compensation packages that are not only highly competitive, but will allow you to benefit and grow as we expand and scale. This position will include some equity in the company.
Paid Time Off (PTO)/Vacation
Generous and flexible paid time off policy that starts with 20 days of accrual per calendar year so you can take the breaks that you need in order to recharge and stay energized.
Full (100%) coverage on medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with one of the biggest health insurance companies in the U.S. You'll have plenty of choices for all of your healthcare needs.
We offer 401K so you when you retire, you can benefit from all of the great things you do with us.
We're in one of the best neighborhoods in NYC: in the heart of the Flatiron District, close to all that is culture, food, shopping, cafes, and parks to inspire you.
We have a fantastic open loft-space with brand new, state of the art equipment including standing desks, snacks, kitchen, areas for mingling and having a break, and plenty of sunshine. Full views of the Empire State Building included.