carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Cookunity is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Cookunity will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Logistic Coordinator Companies Cookunity in New York, NY 10001 in January 2018 throughout New York, NY 10001 start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Logistic Coordinator Companies Cookunity in New York, NY 10001 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in New York, NY 10001. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Logistic Coordinator Companies Cookunity in New York, NY 10001 in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY 10001 below..
Logistic CoordinatorCompany Cookunity
Location New York, NY 10001
Update 5 Day ago
Location: New York, NY
CookUnity is a whole new way to eat. Founded in 2015 by three times food entrepreneurs, as a better way to eat healthier while keep it tasty, CookUnity cooks and delivers chef prepared meals throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens. Our website, apps, and behind-the-scenes tech make it all possible, but we know it’s the food that comes first for our customers. We believe everyone deserves real food at fair prices, so we work hard to make eating well as easy as possible. As one of the fastest growing food startups in NYC, you will learn a lot and have clear opportunities to grow.
What You’ll Do
The Logistics coordinator is an integral part of the CookUnity logistics team. Logistics coordinator transport the products from the central kitchen to the fulfilment centers and then coordinate the delivery routes with bikers for the last mile delivery. This position will have two main goals: deliver the orders on time below 30 minutes and keep the cost in target. Main tasks and responsabilities:
- Driving the van from the central kitchen (Brooklyn) to one of the fulfilment centers (Manhattan).
- Organizing the products in cold and dry storage.
- Coordinating team of bikers for your location.
- Routing of orders in the most optimal way.
- Packing of delivery orders.
- Arranging food shelves in order as directed.
- Taking accurate food inventory.
- Using scan guns to ensure order accuracy.
What You’ll Bring
- Stable and progressive career history (one or more years) working in a demanding warehouse or logistics environment.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Comfortable in a busy warehouse environment.
- Ability to be efficient and timely with repetitive tasks, while maintaining a high level of quality.
- A strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to clearly communicate and read in English
- Must be able to work weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday) and Holidays
- Must be able to work a flexible shift (mornings and/or evenings)
- Must have a strong commitment to customer service and safety
- Comfort /familiarity with basic smartphone and laptop operations
- 21 years of age or older
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States for any employer.
- All candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Motor Vehicle Record requirements:
- Must have a valid NY, NJ, CT or PA driver license
- CDL is not required, but a plus
- 3 points or less on a motor vehicle report
- No more than three (3) suspensions (regardless of cause) in the last three (3) years Zero (0) at-fault accidents in the last three (3) years
- Valid medical card
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions independently
- Ability to navigate a route successfully & independently
What You’ll Get
- Free meals every week
- Employee Discount Program (never worry about dinner again).
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $16.10 /hour
- New York, NY 10001
- High school or equivalent
- Logistics: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- NY, NJ, CT or PA