carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Fourandhalf, Inc is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Fourandhalf, Inc will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Sr. Wordpress Developer - Build and Lead our Web Dev Team Companies Fourandhalf, Inc in Hayward, CA 94541 in January 2018 in Hayward, CA 94541 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Sr. Wordpress Developer - Build and Lead our Web Dev Team Companies Fourandhalf, Inc in Hayward, CA 94541 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Hayward, CA 94541. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Sr. Wordpress Developer - Build and Lead our Web Dev Team Companies Fourandhalf, Inc in Hayward, CA 94541 in January 2018 January 2018 in Hayward, CA 94541 below..
Sr. Wordpress Developer - Build and Lead our Web Dev TeamCompany Fourandhalf, Inc
Location Hayward, CA 94541
Update 9 Day ago
If you’ve spent the last 3-5 years or more building and supporting custom Wordpress websites and:
- Feel that you can accomplish so much more with a solid team behind you
- Think that you can significantly improve customer outcomes if they only listened to you…
- Finding yourself working for a company that doesn’t value your ideas, input or hustle - tired of being a Cog
- Want to join an awesome company where you can build out and manage the web development process end to end
- Getting worn down looking for the next Gig or Customer, when all you want to do is build systems, train your team and develop awesome websites
- Want to work in the office and be a part of a talented team, but still have flexibility in your schedule
- Always had an entrepreneurial drive, but had no way to truly channel your abilities
- Want your work to mean something for the organization and your customers
- Have high career aspirations to make it all the way to CTO/Technical Co-founder level
- Always wanted to work for a fast growing company - small enough where you can learn how to build a successful business, but large enough to offer competitive pay and benefits
- Tired of working with jerks and non-doers
If you found yourself nodding to these points above, please continue reading as you may be exactly who the Fourandhalf team is looking for.
Fourandhalf.com is a Digital Marketing Agency that helps Property Management companies grow and thrive. We are a 23-person, fast growing organization with offices located in Hayward, CA. We are looking for a Senior Wordpress Developer to help us build out an end-to-end website development process, put together a support ecosystem, and grow our Web Dev team. Our core vision is to solve everything Pre-Sale for our customers, from Demand Generation, to Lead Nurturing, to KPI tracking, to Conversion and Contract Execution. In the last 5 years we’ve solved Content, Reputation, Pay-Per-Click, Lead Nurturing, and Social for our clients and now is the time to bring it all together with a website offering that blows away our customers' expectations.
Fourandhalf lives by a simple motto: Happy employees make happy customers, who in turn, make happy shareholders. We are a people-centric organization. Our bet is that you’ve never worked with a more driven, focused, fun-loving, committed team of exceptional people who use their full potential everyday to make meaningful differences in our customers' businesses and lives. We've built our business on stellar reputation and relentless education with a weekly video blog, semi weekly podcast, and our own annual conference.
Our customers need a better way to grow their businesses predictably and consistently. They deserve better than what the market currently offers. We are experts at bringing qualified traffic to their websites and now we’ll make sure our customers don’t lose conversion opportunities due to poor, stale, un-engaging websites.
Fourandhalf will offer Continuous Development Growth Optimized Websites to our customers with a key value proposition that the improvement process never stops. Once a customer purchases a website, our team will deliver a Core website and collaborate with the customer on testing a set of conversion assumptions. The Account Management team, in collaboration with the Web Dev team, will set KPIs, run experiments for 3 months, implement successes and set up the next experiment for testing.
- Hands--on custom Wordpress development experience at scale for 3-5 years
- Deep understanding of the Wordpress ecosystem: Themes, Plugins, Security, Hosting, Support Structure, Talent Agencies, etc
- Ability to configure 3rd party APIs to connect partner tools to our customer websites
- Above average understanding and experience with on-site and off-site user-intent SEO
- Excellent grasp of conversion principles and familiarity with CRO toolset (Google Analytics, Sumo, Hotjar, Google Search Console, etc)
- Leadership aptness, emotional intelligence, good writing and verbal communication skills
What it’s like to to work at Fourandhalf
- Work alongside awesomely talented colleagues who care (future leaders in Silicon Valley work for Fourandhalf today)
- Top floor, custom built 5000 sq. ft. offices in Hayward, CA with a ping pong and pool table + a fully stocked kitchen with snacks
- Flexible schedule with optional work-from-home Fridays
- ‘Fourandhalf Upskill Academy’ with unlimited all-access to Udemy.com, custom education curriculum and dedicated weekly training time
- Report directly to CEO as we are building out the Web Dev team
- Junior graphic designer will report to you from day 1, with our PPC conversion design team moving under Web Dev in time
Fourandhalf is a transparent organization with clearly communicated business objectives. Our successes and opportunities are discussed and ideated during the monthly company meetings.
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Great PTO + Performance-based Stock Options
Please email your resume and cover letter . This is an in-office position as we are building out our Web Dev team and need our leader on site. Relocation assistance is negotiable if both feel you are an awesome fit for the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- WordPress: 3 years