carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Medical Records Clerk (LPN) Companies South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Canonsburg, PA in January 2018 throughout Canonsburg, PA start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Medical Records Clerk (LPN) Companies South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Canonsburg, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Canonsburg, PA. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Medical Records Clerk (LPN) Companies South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Canonsburg, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Canonsburg, PA below..
Medical Records Clerk (LPN)Company South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center
Location Canonsburg, PA
Update 5 Day ago
Medical Records Clerk (LPN)
South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is looking to add a caring and compassionate Medical Records Clerk to be part of our team!
Our mission at South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is to offer quality care to our residents, and to provide for them a loving and compassionate environment, attending carefully to their physical, spiritual, and emotional needs.
To maintain medical records in accordance with federal and state guidelines, as well as in accordance with facility established policies and procedures, to assure that a complete medical records program is maintained.
- Maintains system of Medical Records and files for facility
- Assembles classifies and indexes medical data in accordance with accepted procedures and facility policy
- File active and inactive records in accordance with established policies
- Ensure incomplete records/charts are returned to nursing or appropriate department head for correction
- Establish and follow a procedure to ensure records do not leave designated area except as authorized by policy and procedure
- Retrieve medical records when requested by authorized personnel
- Prepares statistical reports
- Codes diseases, operations, and treatments according to the accepted nomenclature (ICD) of diagnostic conditions in computer in conjunction with nursing department
- Answers inquiries by telephone and correspondence regarding information in resident's records
- Maintains and prepares abstract of case history
- Cross-indexes disease, treatment, and other special information
- Maintains procedure manual as instructed, removing policies, replacing with new per DON
- May act as representative of facility in Court and in other medico-legal matters as required
- Abstract information from the records as authorized/required for insurance companies, Medicare, Medicaid, VA, etc.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis of resident's discharge records
- Charting that does not require a licensed nurse to perform
- Turns in ancillary charges to Bookkeeper, including oxygen, nourishment, and supply ancillaries
- Turns in Part B billing logs to Business Office Manager
- Assist Nursing Departments in securing Nursing Coverage as needed
- Performs other necessary duties as required
- Inputs physician orders into computer
- Typing for Nursing office as need arises
- Check MARS and Treatment Sheets for completeness
- Maintains nursing inventory, purchase orders, ordering supplies, and stocking floors as indicated
- Schedules resident appointments and escort as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED required
- A Nursing Degree from an approved LPN program preferred
- Knowledge of office procedures, medical terminology, typing, filing, transcription, and computers is required.
- Previous long-term care experience desirable
- Computer knowledge preferred
Please reply with a resume, or apply in person at 201 Village Dr, Canonsburg, PA 15317
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Medical Records: 1 year
Required license or certification: