carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Medical Records Clerk (LPN) Companies South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Canonsburg, PA in January 2018 in Canonsburg, PA begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Medical Records Clerk (LPN) Companies South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Canonsburg, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Canonsburg, PA. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Medical Records Clerk (LPN) Companies South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Canonsburg, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Canonsburg, PA below..
Medical Records Clerk (LPN)Company South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center
Location Canonsburg, PA
Update 8 Day ago
Medical Records Clerk (LPN)
South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is looking to add a caring and compassionate Medical Records Clerk to be part of our team!
Our mission at South Hills Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is to offer quality care to our residents, and to provide for them a loving and compassionate environment, attending carefully to their physical, spiritual, and emotional needs.
To maintain medical records in accordance with federal and state guidelines, as well as in accordance with facility established policies and procedures, to assure that a complete medical records program is maintained.
- Maintains system of Medical Records and files for facility
- Assembles classifies and indexes medical data in accordance with accepted procedures and facility policy
- File active and inactive records in accordance with established policies
- Ensure incomplete records/charts are returned to nursing or appropriate department head for correction
- Establish and follow a procedure to ensure records do not leave designated area except as authorized by policy and procedure
- Retrieve medical records when requested by authorized personnel
- Prepares statistical reports
- Codes diseases, operations, and treatments according to the accepted nomenclature (ICD) of diagnostic conditions in computer in conjunction with nursing department
- Answers inquiries by telephone and correspondence regarding information in resident's records
- Maintains and prepares abstract of case history
- Cross-indexes disease, treatment, and other special information
- Maintains procedure manual as instructed, removing policies, replacing with new per DON
- May act as representative of facility in Court and in other medico-legal matters as required
- Abstract information from the records as authorized/required for insurance companies, Medicare, Medicaid, VA, etc.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis of resident's discharge records
- Charting that does not require a licensed nurse to perform
- Turns in ancillary charges to Bookkeeper, including oxygen, nourishment, and supply ancillaries
- Turns in Part B billing logs to Business Office Manager
- Assist Nursing Departments in securing Nursing Coverage as needed
- Performs other necessary duties as required
- Inputs physician orders into computer
- Typing for Nursing office as need arises
- Check MARS and Treatment Sheets for completeness
- Maintains nursing inventory, purchase orders, ordering supplies, and stocking floors as indicated
- Schedules resident appointments and escort as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED required
- A Nursing Degree from an approved LPN program preferred
- Knowledge of office procedures, medical terminology, typing, filing, transcription, and computers is required.
- Previous long-term care experience desirable
- Computer knowledge preferred
Please reply with a resume, or apply in person at 201 Village Dr, Canonsburg, PA 15317
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Medical Records: 1 year
Required license or certification: