carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Productive Data Solutions, Inc. is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Productive Data Solutions, Inc. will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as User Experience Specialist Companies Productive Data Solutions, Inc. in Mountain View, CA in January 2018 in Mountain View, CA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as User Experience Specialist Companies Productive Data Solutions, Inc. in Mountain View, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Mountain View, CA. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as User Experience Specialist Companies Productive Data Solutions, Inc. in Mountain View, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Mountain View, CA below..
User Experience SpecialistCompany Productive Data Solutions, Inc.
Location Mountain View, CA
Update 11 Day ago
User Experience Specialist
User Experience Specialist to develop highly innovative user centered solutions for our healthcare project. This position will create logical and easily navigable user experience, including user interfaces, navigational rules, information organization, site maps, and planning as it relates to the end user’s experience. This will include the full lifecycle of the user experience from persona definition through experience mapping, wireframe development, content strategy, rapid prototyping, test planning, facilitation, and assessment and creation of all client-facing deliverables. Deliver presentations to customers and internal stakeholders. This role will work with a multi-disciplinary team to understand the technical requirements, customer requirements and integration requirements as they pertain to the User Centered Design of the overall application.
- A demonstrated strong creative vision or organizing interactive information systems for web and mobile. Portfolio presentation is expected including websites or samples of work including the final site as well as work product on which the site was built (wireframes, site maps, navigation flows, research, etc)
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to work in a fast-paced, demanding customer focused environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing and conducting usability sessions, task analysis, heuristic evaluation, rapid prototyping, persona workshops and other types of needs / goals analysis for both web and mobile sites
- Front end application / screen design experience
- Information architecture mapping
- Task analysis (task flow description)
- Human Factors expertise including accessibility
- Wireframe Notation (compliance, interaction, standards, etc.)
- Experience using OmniGraffle, Axure, Balsamiq, Expression Suite or other prototyping tools
- Strong visual design sensibility
- Demonstrated human-centered, insights-driven design approach
- Skilled at information architecture, taking complex information and presenting it in a orderly fashion
- Ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows and mockups
- Fluent in a range of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to learn new tools and do self-guided work within a fast-paced environment
- Motivation, initiative, high energy and attention to detail
- Strong, hands-on experience in User Centered Design
- Experience designing low fidelity through high fidelity prototypes using tools such as balsamiq, expressions, etc.
- Experience designing user interfaces using photoshop, illustrator, etc.
- Experience in UCD in a hospital setting developing RIS, PACS, EMR and other IT applications
- Experience working directly with doctors, nurses, technologists, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Information Architecture, Fine Arts, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction or Information Technology with relevant experience preferred.
Graduate degree a plus.
If you are interested in and an strong fit for the above opportunity please send your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (CA)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.