carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Pacira Pharmaceuticals is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Pacira Pharmaceuticals is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Medical Science Liaison - Louisiana/Mississippi Companies Pacira Pharmaceuticals in New Orleans, LA in January 2018 throughout New Orleans, LA begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Medical Science Liaison - Louisiana/Mississippi Companies Pacira Pharmaceuticals in New Orleans, LA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in New Orleans, LA. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Medical Science Liaison - Louisiana/Mississippi Companies Pacira Pharmaceuticals in New Orleans, LA in January 2018 January 2018 in New Orleans, LA below..
Medical Science Liaison - Louisiana/MississippiCompany Pacira Pharmaceuticals
Location New Orleans, LA
Update 5 Day ago
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a field-based therapeutic position requiring a strong clinical experience as well as clinical trial or clinical operations experience with sponsored or investigator-initiated trials. The primary role of the MSL is to support the educational/training needs of HCPs whether they are new or long term customers. The MSL will deliver cutting edge clinical and scientific data and technical/practical education to practicing clinicians, key thought leaders, professional societies, and payers within the pain and/or anesthesia therapeutic space.
- Support the educational and training needs of HCPs including providing additional education in response to unsolicited requests; sharing of approved provider protocols; facilitating development and implementation of individual institution needs/protocol/ERAS/ERP, and appropriate scientific exchange.
- Support collection of data, including: Pacira RCT (Randomized Control Trial) site education and responsibilities in collaboration with Pacira clinical research department; identify customer needs in development, implementation and assessment of CQI type projects.
- Develop and maintain a high level of scientific expertise in the pain pathway /multimodal treatment of pain and/or anesthesia area.
- Successfully complete required therapeutic training and demonstrate competency in communicating information in support of the pain and/or anesthesia area; retain and relay information from key publications.
- Lead, develop, and implement local, regional and national programs to promote disease state and product awareness and education.
- Identify and develop relationships with current and prospective key opinion leaders (KOLs) and other prominent health care providers as they relate to both Pacira’s marketed and pipeline products.
- Serve as key clinical/scientific resource to these institutional accounts and their respective healthcare stakeholders.
- Accurately respond to complex medical questions from institutional-based health care providers in accordance with approved company guidance for MSLs and all applicable laws, regulations, and ethical standards using approved content.
- Identify, collect, and communicate insights related to competitor medical information and physician practice trends.
- Document interactions and activities in appropriate databases, retaining and submitting required expenses and meeting defined qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Position requires extensive travel (up to 80%) as well as weekend work throughout the year.
- Advanced degree in health sciences (PharmD, M.D., Ph.D. in a medically related field) from accredited college or university. Will consider Masters or Bachelors level degree in health sciences (RN, RPh, PA, NP, etc.) and 5 additional years of clinical experience.
- Minimum 2 years healthcare experience
- Minimum 1 year MSL experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the pain and/or anesthesia therapeutic area is preferred
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with strong business skills/acumen
- Proven ability to manage multiple project, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including ability to present to groups of varying sizes.
- Proven track record of success in establishing relationships with KOLs
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and comprehensively learn about new subject areas and environments and effectively communicate that information.
- Ability to travel swiftly and frequently (50-80% travel) with overnight stays. Close proximity to airport- preferred under 1 hour or 50 miles.
- Clearly communicate an understanding of both the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries; understanding of clinical trial design and working knowledge of GCP guidelines, particularly concerning Investigator Sponsored Research.