carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. University of Arizona is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; University of Arizona is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Outreach Counselor, Senior (Multiple Positions) (Part Time) Companies University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ in January 2018 throughout Tucson, AZ begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Outreach Counselor, Senior (Multiple Positions) (Part Time) Companies University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Tucson, AZ. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Outreach Counselor, Senior (Multiple Positions) (Part Time) Companies University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Tucson, AZ below..
Outreach Counselor, Senior (Multiple Positions) (Part Time)Company University of Arizona
Location Tucson, AZ
Update 8 Day ago
Additionally, the Outreach Counselor, Sr. position will also contribute towards the development of quality coaching programs using most up-to-date, evidence-based, best practices. This position also promotes client-centered engagement through active tailoring of services around unique biological, psychological and social needs. The selected candidate must provide a friendly response to all calls and be responsive to real time customer feedback. An Outreach Counselor, Sr. works in flexible shifts Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Shift hours change relative to the needs of the program and could throughout the year. We are particularly interested in individuals to cover evening shifts from 11:30 – 8 pm. The Outreach Counselor, Sr. reports directly to Clinical Team Supervisor who is overseen by the Manager of Clinical Services.
This position is located south of main campus.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ ASU / NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state retirement plan; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been listed by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers in the United States and WorldatWork and the Arizona Department of Health Services have recognized us for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona, please click here .
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct thorough assessment interviews as needed for prioritizing treatment planning to ASHLine callers, which includes assessing for and determining eligibility for benefit programs.
- Manage a caseload of clients providing participant centered evidence-based brief, minimal, or intensive tobacco dependence treatment services as needed.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in treating tobacco dependence. Attend and actively participate in training sessions, staff meetings. Attend to and incorporate clinical feedback as needed. Closely adhere to treatment manuals and protocols that incorporate evidence based skill building such as client-directed approaches, motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Maintain established departmental policies and procedures, quality assurance programs, safety and compliance standards.
- Provide accurate clinical documentation for clients such as tracking clients through progress notes and providing timely call-backs per established ASHLine protocols.
- Participate in ongoing feedback loops designed to regularly improve internal processes and provide insights into daily interactions with participants.
- Participate in new hire shadowing when asked by supervisors or managers that reflects a positive- team building attitude.
- Review quality assurance metrics evaluation with an agreement to demonstrate accountability and corrective action within the required benchmarks and specified timeframes.
- Refer clients to available resources such as support groups, cessation classes, behavioral and public health programs, or community programs as needed.
- Provide multimodal technology based interaction.
- Contribute to professional growth by participating in training and educational programs as requested, reviewing/reading current professional literature, contribute to peer network discussions, and maintain appropriate certifications as required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Skill in interviewing and counseling clients.
- Skill in counseling program development.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
Please see Arizona Board of Regents Minimum Qualifications below.
Arizona Board of Regents Minimum Qualifications
Master’s degree in Psychology, Counseling or a related field AND two years of counseling experience; OR, Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Counseling or a related field AND three years of counseling experience; OR, any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills-telephone skills.
- Two years experience working with clients in a clinical setting, preferably offering tobacco dependence treatment.
- Working knowledge of Motivational Interviewing, and CBT based models for working with tobacco dependence treatment.
- Working experience with clients with serious mental illnesses.
- Knowledge of most current evidence based clinical practice guidelines around delivering telephone counseling for tobacco dependence treatment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Full Time/Part Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week
Administrative and Professional
Yes - Full Benefits
Posted Rate of Pay
$34,000 - $40,000 Annually (to be prorated by .50 FTE), DOE
Type of criminal background check required:
Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)