carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. SONIC® Drive-In is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; SONIC® Drive-In will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Assistant Manager Companies SONIC® Drive-In in Aransas Pass, TX 78336 in January 2018 throughout Aransas Pass, TX 78336 start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Assistant Manager Companies SONIC® Drive-In in Aransas Pass, TX 78336 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Aransas Pass, TX 78336. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Assistant Manager Companies SONIC® Drive-In in Aransas Pass, TX 78336 in January 2018 January 2018 in Aransas Pass, TX 78336 below..
Assistant ManagerCompany SONIC® Drive-In
Location Aransas Pass, TX 78336
Update 7 Day ago
Being an Assistant Manager at a SONIC Drive-In restaurant is the cherry on top of a Strawberry Banana Split Molten Cake Sundae. You’ll assist the drive-in restaurant’s General Manager in managing drive-in operations. You will also be involved in training and supporting other employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. We want every guest to have an enjoyable dining experience every time they come to SONIC.
Basic job duties for the drive-in restaurant’s Assistant Manager include:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members, Carhops and Skating Carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in restaurant employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
- Completes weekly inventory as needed
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or one year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food service to our guests!
- Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate respect for others!
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead team members.
- Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people into successful teams.
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.